Search Forum

Recommendations Please

Recommendations Please 2 years ago 1

Hello All,
I am looking for a great recommendation for a oud/woody/amber signature fragrance, that brings a lot of compliments. and has a great longevity and sillage, that works well in the eastern countries (UK) with a budget of 200 USD. Would be an advantage if i can wear it in summer aswell.

Thanks in advance.

2 years ago 1

Does it have to be $200? If so consider Santal Royal (Eau de Parfum)Santal Royal Eau de Parfum. Occasionally it will come up on the grey market for under $200. If you don't mind picking up something surprisingly affordable yet satisfyingly fun to wear year-round, check out Al Sharquiah (Perfume Oil)Al Sharquiah Perfume Oil. At worse it will set you back $8 (and I doubt you'll find it priced that high) but it smells way more niche than its price indicates. I love wearing Al Sharquiah (Perfume Oil)Al Sharquiah Perfume Oil in the summer, especially when partaking in outdoor activities (sports events, concerts, backyard BBQs, amusement parks, et cetera).

Re: Recommendations Please 2 years ago 1
Vamparics

Hello All,
I am looking for a great recommendation for a oud/woody/amber signature fragrance, that brings a lot of compliments. and has a great longevity and sillage, that works well in the eastern countries (UK) with a budget of 200 USD. Would be an advantage if i can wear it in summer aswell.

Thanks in advance.

I would look at Xerjoff they have several fragrances in an oud collection. A lot of their fragrances are beast mode with amazing longevity and sillage. I avoid woody and oud as I love it on men but not my style. You can find most Xerjoff for around that price at discounters. I heard Alexandria ll was nice.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Recommendations Please
Jump to