Search Forum

Which perfume will be your next buy ?

76 - 100 by 174
11 years ago
I just purchased a bottle of Keiko Mecheri's Loukhoum eau Poudree on LuckyScent. I saw the new flankers and I don't like them, so I rushed to buy the older one.
11 years ago
My next purchase will have to wait until after Christmas but I am hoping the get a FB of Tauer 2
11 years ago
In light of the proposed ban on some of their key ingredients, think I will have to make Shalimar EDP and Chanel No.5 my priorities.
11 years ago
Bought a Scorpio Men Perfume from the House CnR for a friend. He loves it!
Bought an Armani Prive Amber Orient for myself. I am totally delighted!
So, great buy! Just hope i still have money enough for my Xmas perfume shopping!

11 years ago
I purchased John Galliano - Parlez-Moi d'Amour edp from Amazon. I think I found some new flankers to collect...ungh.
11 years ago
Bought a very cheap 200 ml bottle of Eau Sauvage 100% Glacon, I'm expecting its delivery early this week.

Last edited by Beftus on 14.12.2012, 11:49; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Vintage Hermes of Paris,"Caleche" Parfum De Toilette.
11 years ago
I am crushed, did not get the Vintage Hermes of Paris,"Caleche" Parfum De Toilette.

However I did get vintage Chanel#5 and the soap.
11 years ago

Mirror Mirror Collection - Dis Moi, Miroir Thierry Mugler for women
11 years ago
I don't know it will exactly be my next one as I can't be sure when in early 2013 it will be released, but having sampled it this month Secraction by O'driù definitely tops my wish list for 2013 and is a definite buy when available... Maestrale by Profumi di Pantelleria will most likely be my first though as I wait for the O'driù.
11 years ago
I hope to find

Caron Infini
Miss Dior
Guerlain Chamade
11 years ago
I guess my next purchase is Odin 09. I just ordered it today and simply cannot wait for it to arrive. I'm so excited!! It was a blind buy, but a safe blind buy. Meaning, I asked the SA to add a sample of Odin 09 to my order so that I can test it without having to open the FB. If the sample doesnt work out, the fb goes back! I'm hoping it will be love!! I have 3 other Odins and I love them all. I think Odin is a fabulous line. It appears that not many others share my love for Odin, but ..... MORE FOR ME!!! Smile
11 years ago
I'm waiting to see where I can get a FB of Tauer No.12 Eau d'Epices. If, and when, it finally becomes available in the U.K..I will then order it, and hopefully have a friend bring it over to me. He has already started stocking bottles in the U.S...but that is impossible for me to order, and receive. God I hate these bloody postal restrictions! Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
I am saving up to buy Supercilium by O'driu. Great fragrance, but oh so pricey...
11 years ago
I have a full bottle of Alkemia Perfume's Deadly Nightshade on the way, to replace my third bottle (heretofore unheard of!), as well as some new prototypes she wants me to test.
11 years ago
I am holding off on buying anything for a bit after Fergie's vet bill, but I would like some Royal Bain de Caron for my collection.
11 years ago
So far.... It's looking more and more like a 30ml of Fueguia 1833's Lago del Desierto. So far...
11 years ago
Just ordered 2 bottles of "The Iceberg Fragrance" for woman/femme because I think this gem is being discontinued in the US at least it has been very hard to find this last week. And secondly, I hope to buy a bottle of either L'artisan's "Caligna", "Mimosa Pour Moi" or Serge Luten's "Nuit de Cellophane" on Thursday for my 3rd and final Birthday shopping splurge...I swear!
11 years ago
Arsène Lupin - Guerlain. Will have to wait though as I dont have many spare pennys at the moment Sad
11 years ago
"Musc Bleu" by Osmo-Il Profumo...it called to me like a siren song
11 years ago
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which perfume will be your next buy ?
76 - 100 by 174
Jump to