Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

326 - 350 by 546
1 year ago

Idole Nectar 25ml simply because I have a 50ml bottle and it looks wrong amongst my small collection of 25mls and I had to fix it.

What perfume have you bought recently? 1 year ago 1
Le Mâle Le Parfum
Re: What perfume have you bought recently? 1 year ago
DonVanVliet
"Knize Ten" by Knize .. a must have.. I really like the strong leather note!

I recently bought Victora secret's Bombshell and it's amazing!

1 year ago

A*Men 50ml (back-up bottle)

1 year ago 1

A 100 ml bottle of Colonia (Eau de Cologne)Colonia Eau de Cologne to replace my old decant. Must be an end of winter craving for summer.

1 year ago

La Belle 50ml giftset (in short yet another back-up bottle) 

1 year ago

Rose of No Man's Land by BYREDO, for me 

and 

Baraonda by Nasomatto, for my partner

1 year ago

IndusIndus I'm trying to get ready for the Springtime!

1 year ago 1

After buying Bad Boy Cobalt Electrique last week along with Hugo Unlimited and Hugo Just Different i got a sample with one of the orders for Azzaro's The Most Wanted Parfum and instantly fell in love with it. It is so rich and deep and i just had to have it. Normally i wait for sales of fragrances i am interested in as i don't get the chance to test in stores often.

There is only one online store in the UK that is officially meant to sell Azzaro Products being The Perfume Shop and the largest they had was the 100ml so i grabbed that along with a 50ml 1 Million Elixir.

1 year ago 2

Musc ravageur 2014 🤩

1 year ago 1

I recently purchased "Vanillawood | Luxe e+ Terra" by Lux & Terra and Smokey Plum by Athena Fragrances

1 year ago 1

I recently bought some ombre leather Tom Ford parfum for my husband. He loves it!

1 year ago

Last month, I bought CdG Marseille, Nemat Amber spray , and Esteé edp (old formula)

No more for the year. Put myself on a no-buy.

SIBERIAN SUMMER 1 year ago

Not brand new, 30 ml bottle with 20 ml of perfume. The perfume is strongly musky - I don't think it can be worn outside Smile

https://www.parfumo.com/Perfum...

1 year ago

Black Perfecto Florale 30ml. Subtle, office scent, the rose note is bearable here. 

1 year ago

"Good Girl Blush | Carolina Herrera"

1 year ago
1 year ago

I bought Yves Saint Laurent Bleu Electrique Smile smells pretty nice Smile

1 year ago

Been after these two ever since I tested them last year 1 Million Elixir 100ml and Alien Goddess Intense 30ml bonus got a small discount too.

1 year ago

This was yesterday but I snagged a 50ml of Sexy Amber it was on sale it's another back-up bottle.

ROJA MUSK Aoud abs.p. 1 year ago 1

Musk Aoud Absolue PrécieuxMusk Aoud Absolue Précieux

zde na parfumo.com - 7,5 ml originální lahvička. Neznal jsem ho a toužil jsem po něm - zdá se mi krásný.

1 year ago

Eros Flame

1 year ago

A small bottle of DioramourDioramour .

1 year ago

Back ups for

AddictiveArts - Chasing the Dragon EuphoricAddictiveArts - Chasing the Dragon Euphoric

Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum)Enigma Parfum

(Back Up is probably not really good name; both perfumes almost finished, 5-10 ml in the bottles, so, I bought new bottles (at the foto’s)).

&

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum

😊🦊

1 year ago
Mitchcraft

After buying Bad Boy Cobalt Electrique last week along with Hugo Unlimited and Hugo Just Different i got a sample with one of the orders for Azzaro's The Most Wanted Parfum and instantly fell in love with it. It is so rich and deep and i just had to have it. Normally i wait for sales of fragrances i am interested in as i don't get the chance to test in stores often.

There is only one online store in the UK that is officially meant to sell Azzaro Products being The Perfume Shop and the largest they had was the 100ml so i grabbed that along with a 50ml 1 Million Elixir.

I've heard of this store, do you know if they ship to Germany?

326 - 350 by 546
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
Jump to