Search Forum
Father's Day Suggestions 9 years ago
Since my father has always been a dapper and distinguished gentleman, I try to keep his style updated and keep him away from Aqua Velva. Not as easy now that he is in his 70s, recently I had to insist that he layoff the Versace Blue-at least when I come to visit it made me ill, personally, but he seems to like that one. For the sake of his much younger and classy girlfriend, as well as the rest of the family, can anyone help with some good Unisex/Male fragrances that give off a tuxedo/ Suit and Tie with Frank Sinatra and the "Rat Pack" vibe for someone who is young at heart but sophisticated. I think he likes Juniper, Lavender, Citrus, Coriander and Cedar. Right now I've got him wearing a small bottle of Escentric Molecule 01- he said it was ok, not great, but he'll use it up. I'm wondering about Spice Bomb or Diptyque L'eau Lente. Thoughts?
Invigorating 9 years ago
"Heritage" by Guerlain
Re: Invigorating 9 years ago
Pipette:
"Heritage" by Guerlain

Thank You, so much! I will try it.
9 years ago
Might I suggest:

"Baie de Genièvre" by Creed
9 years ago
Flaconneur:
Might I suggest:

+1 Not only one of my all time favorites but a fragrance that is traditional yet distinctive. Excellent choice to wear with a tuxedo/suit and tie.
8 years ago
Greysolon:
Flaconneur:
Might I suggest:

+1 Not only one of my all time favorites but a fragrance that is traditional yet distinctive. Excellent choice to wear with a tuxedo/suit and tie.

Bingo! That's exactly what I'm looking for, Thanks so much!
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Father's Day Suggestions
Jump to