Übersicht Perfume Consulting How to remove perfume?
Dulcemio
Dulcemio
1335 Posts
DulcemioDulcemio 03.06.2014, 19:38
I'm going to try mineral oil, since Cryptic said it works like a charm. Hadn't even thought of that.

I've been using baking soda mixed with hand soap or dish soap. I let it stay on my skin for 30 seconds or so, and I would say it gets rid of at least 85% of the fragrance, which is usually enough since most of mine go on like gangbusters, drowning out the 15% remnant.

Cryptic
Cryptic
2615 Posts
CrypticCryptic 04.06.2014, 03:01
You might want to stick with your current fix, Dulce. That's exactly what we bust out (plus some hydrogen peroxide) whenever one of our dogs gets skunked. Mineral oil has the advantage of being quick and easy, though.

Dulcemio
Dulcemio
1335 Posts
DulcemioDulcemio 04.06.2014, 04:18
This entire thread reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld trying 10 different things to get the mysterious car BO out of her hair! Laughing

Djdani
Djdani
22 Posts
DjdaniDjdani 06.07.2019, 20:38
Hi,

I always use dr bronners soap to remove. Its oil based.

Greetings Daniël

Demi
Demi
39 Posts
DemiDemi 19.08.2019, 10:34
For me I scrub with unscented bodylotion and then wash With soap and water. Sometimes I use alcohol.

Makoro123
Makoro123
2 Posts
Makoro123Makoro123 the best colonge easy to removed 01.07.2020, 03:51
i am giving you some list of colonge .
Creed Aventus

Davidoff Cool

Diesel Only The Brave
Check This Out

ThanosKon
ThanosKon
3 Posts
ThanosKonThanosKon I agree but in Step 4 I use a scented Body cream. 04.07.2020, 13:50
Flavorite wrote:
I've started using this technique which works 90% of the time unless the fragrance is truly malicious.
1. Rub unscented aluminum containing antiperspirant over the scented skin. Wait 5 five minutes.
2. Rub the area thoroughly with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol or Ethanol (Vodka).Allow to air dry for a minute.
3. Now wash the area with warm water and dish soap solution. Soaking area if possible for a couple of minutes in warm water.
4. Dry area and if any trace of the offending scent remains then apply a scented lotion or a different more appealing scent over the area.

But if someone could invent an instant fragrance neutralizer spray/wipe...I would buy it by the case, for sure!

Übersicht Perfume Consulting How to remove perfume?

Page 2 of 2