Search Forum

Suggestions similar to my favourite colognes?

Suggestions similar to my favourite colognes? 10 years ago
- Lacoste pour homme
- Intimately beckham for men
- Diesel plus plus masculine

Any suggestions of similar fragrances to try?

Also anyone know where to get these for cheap in Australia?
I know that Diesel plus plus is discontinued, but i search online and have found it in various places, although expensive.

Thanks,
G
10 years ago
hi

If you like the sweet booziness of the lacoste, you might want to try "Meharees". It smells of sweet dates.Shouldn't cost more than €35

And if you like the warm amber aspect in Intimately Beckham, you could try "Obsession for Men" It's an older scent, and it doesn't smell as 'full' as modern ambers, but it has good quality and lasts a long time. I can find a small bottle online for as little as €22

I haven't tried Diesel Plus Plus, but some people say that it reminds them of "Sculpture Homme". That one smells very pleasant and has a good compliment factor. The first few hours it smells of orange blossom. Everybody seems to like it. After that you'll smell tonka bean which smells like a powdery mild vanilla. IMO a tad boring, but still very pleasant. Shouldn't cost more than €25

If you aren't looking for performance, but just want to explore the world of fragrances... Try "Burberry London Men" (€28 small bottle)

In my country online stores have the best deals. Also drugstores.

Good luck!
10 years ago
Thanks!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Suggestions similar to my favourite colognes?
Jump to