Search Forum

Rive Gauche 4oz. "Spray Cologne" in metal can????

Rive Gauche 4oz. "Spray Cologne" in metal can???? 10 years ago
I came across a 4oz. can of this "Spray Cologne" and all the available info seems directed at the Eau de Toilette.

Is this a 1990's reformulation or vintage offering? I've worn it a few times and it's still very viable. It's also gender-bending, albeit slightly powdery.

Who knows anything about this particular YSL ?
10 years ago
If the sprayer is aerosol, I believe it's vintage. I have the aerosol bottle myself, it smells fresh and powdery to my nose.
10 years ago
Digindirt:
If the sprayer is aerosol, I believe it's vintage. I have the aerosol bottle myself, it smells fresh and powdery to my nose.

Digindirt, thank you. It is high pressured aerosol that comes out cold. The can looks vintage, but trying to research it is proving tough for the "Cologne" label.
10 years ago
My bottle is EDT, aerosol and comes out cold as well. It's highly pressurized too.
This is what a friend of mine had to say about my bottle:

By the way, the bottle you have on the decant thread is really, really old. It's a CFC-propelled atomizer. It smells the freshest of all even though most of it vaporized when I put it on my skin!
10 years ago
Digindirt:
My bottle is EDT, aerosol and comes out cold as well. It's highly pressurized too.
This is what a friend of mine had to say about my bottle:

By the way, the bottle you have on the decant thread is really, really old. It's a CFC-propelled atomizer. It smells the freshest of all even though most of it vaporized when I put it on my skin!

Mine smells good upon application. Fresh, sparkly and floral with an oncoming array of rose-jasmine. There's also subtle powder, earth and wood tones in this brew with all of them managing to stay at respectable volume. It's interesting to say the least.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Rive Gauche 4oz. "Spray Cologne" in metal can????
Jump to