Compare Prices
Foren-Übersicht Men's Perfume valentino the new perfume
Oberon21
Oberon21
12 Posts
Oberon21Oberon21 valentino the new perfume 22.01.2014, 08:39
have you tried this one yet ? when will it be available in europe ?

Sleuth
Sleuth
500 Posts
SleuthSleuth 22.01.2014, 20:07
Got a sample, not tested yet. Should be available soon, check your department stores.

Oberon21
Oberon21
12 Posts
Oberon21Oberon21 22.01.2014, 20:12
just bought it today i think its a great composition

Sleuth
Sleuth
500 Posts
SleuthSleuth 23.01.2014, 13:29
It smells good and with a number of ingredients to make it interesting. But since I'm not fond of iris and gourmands it's not for me.

Deefit
Deefit
25 Posts
DeefitDeefit 14.03.2014, 01:10
I've tested it twice now and found it a somewhat warmer alternative to Dior Homme. With the addition of hazelnut, which I think compliments the composition well. Since I already own Dior Homme, I felt Valentino Uomo was redundant.

Drseid
Drseid
92 Posts
DrseidDrseid 01.04.2014, 12:13
Tried it on a tester strip in Las Vegas yesterday at their boutique. On paper it comes off as a slightly sweet chocolate hazelnut concoction with an iris-like silky smooth texture. Very refined, subtle and polished. I do get the comparisons to DH and DHI (two compositions that I dislike though respect) but strongly prefer the Valentino... At least on paper. I can't stand the gaudy bottle it comes in, but while this kind of style is not really my thing, I was impressed enough with the juice inside to definitely seek it out again later for a full skin test and possibly a purchase. Those that enjoy the style of DHI should absolutely get their nose on this one as it is a different composition completely, but has a similar vibe stylistically.

ZeZe
ZeZe
28 Posts
ZeZeZeZe 13.05.2014, 16:10
I sprayed this in-store a few weeks back & I did like it from what I recall. The bottle itself is worth the purchase.

http://www.parfumo.net/Perfumes/Valentino/Valentino_Uomo

Foren-Übersicht Men's Perfume valentino the new perfume

Page 1 of 1