Search Forum
Xerjoff 10 years ago
What do you think of this house
Are in your opinion these scents word the money?
Personally I love Esquel
10 years ago
I found that there are several of Xerjoff's fragrances that are interesting but, when given some time to consider, they were not worth the price.
10 years ago
I haven't tested much of it yet, because of the price. Prices of about 10 € for a 2 ml sray sample vial are not acceptable.
10 years ago
Apicius:
I haven't tested much of it yet, because of the price. Prices of about 10 € for a 2 ml sray sample vial are not acceptable.

yes I know that a bottle of 50ml is about 200 euro. Ridicules price.
But the scents smell nice and interesting.
10 years ago
I ordered several Xerjoff samples from Parfums Raffy, but I have not tried them yet. They are stalled in my queue--perhaps because I'm not optimistic?

Wink
10 years ago
Sherapop:
I ordered several Xerjoff samples from Parfums Raffy, but I have not tried them yet. They are stalled in my queue--perhaps because I'm not optimistic?

Wink

Shera Pop, afraid of the price? Smile

Can you let me know what you think of them?
10 years ago
Delphine67:
Sherapop:

Wink

Shera Pop, afraid of the price? Smile

Can you let me know what you think of them?

I don't think that I'm afraid of the price so much as the likely disappointment... But, who knows, maybe I'll be wrong! Of course, if I do end up falling in love, then at that point I will fear the price! Laughing

Anyway, I'll definitely let you know what I think. Maybe I'll bump them up...

Wink
10 years ago
So far I've tried Nio, Uden and Mefisto. Very good, but yes, very expensive. I can live without 'em. No regrets. Thank God.
Xerjoff 8 months ago

Óudské hvězdy - it is velmi dobré

Xerjoff 8 months ago

Alexandrie II a III parfum

Last edited by ExUser on 28.03.2021, 16:01; edited 1 time in total
GAO Xerjoff 8 months ago

👍 👍

Last edited by ExUser on 28.03.2021, 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Xerjoff Ceylon 8 months ago

It is delikous 🥰

Attar Alexandria II 8 months ago

It is lovely 😍

Pricing 8 months ago

Once you make the jump and buy yourself one Xerjoff, many will follow. I speak out of experience.

Their way of blending is just something else. So, personally, I think it's worth the price tag.

I see Xerjoff just beneath Roja in terms of blending quality.

Jump to