Search Forum

Help ID Cotys?

Help ID Cotys? 9 years ago
Hi, all

I just posted a photo of the classic Cotys I've been collecting. Does anyone recognize their vintages? www.parfumo.com/Users/ScentFan/Picture/52081

They are, L-R
L Rose Jacqueminot & Coty Chypre (1980's?)
Emeraude (1970's)
Emeraude (current?)
Muguet des Bois (current?)
L'Origan (current?)
L'Origan (.65 oz EdT?)
L'Origan (mini perfume?)
L'Aimant (.8 oz cologne spray?)
L'Aimant (1.18 oz EdT?)
9 years ago
The Emeraude with the white cap is from the 80s. The three to the right of it with the plastic crowns are more recent. The small bottles to the right of those date from the 40s to the 70s. I think the two bottles to the right of the 80s Emeraude are reissues from a special deluxe series. I haven't seen them before .
9 years ago
Thanks, BronxBeauty. I've since acquired the special issue trio of La Rose, Les Muses and the Chypre. Per a blog called "The Muse in Wooden Shoes" it was the "Chateau Collection," issued in 1986. All are beautifully wearable.

BronxBeauty:
The Emeraude with the white cap is from the 80s. The three to the right of it with the plastic crowns are more recent. The small bottles to the right of those date from the 40s to the 70s. I think the two bottles to the right of the 80s Emeraude are reissues from a special deluxe series. I haven't seen them before .
Notify about new comments
Jump to