Why does DHI smell 'old' to you?
If he likes iris and you like fresh scents:
- "Dior Homme Sport (2012)" I think the ginger makes it special
- "Eau d'Ikar" (test before buy, yellowish fresh iris scent)
- "Allure Homme Édition Blanche"
(Powdery but very pleasant lemon pie. Do you think it would suit him?)
Warm winter scents:
- "L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extrème"
Many guys like this, but plenty of women don't.(bit more expensive than average)
- "L'Homme Idéal" (not the most original but very very nice smelling!)
- "Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012)"
. Not bad, many people like it.
- "Patchouly Noir - Osmo / Patchouli Noir - Osmo" - 66% loud patchouli, 33% amber.Only for people who like patchouli, but rather good
- "Chrome": a citrus/metallic and clean smelling scent for all ages
- "Frosted": cheap, very fresh, quite good performance
- "Roadster": Mint. I think Cartier scents are simple yet good quality.
- "Eau des Baux": strange original mix of warm vanilla and fresh cypress.
- Chopard "Noble Vetiver"
- Chopard "Noble Cedar"
The chopards seem to be quite good quality for a friendly price but I've never tested them
- "Platinum Égoïste" : it smells a bit arrogant and professional, but a very good scent
- "Dior Homme Parfum": some DHI and quite a lot of leather and booze
- "Geranium pour Monsieur": like Platinum Égoïste, but on steroids and lots of mint
- "AM by Hans Ubbink (2014)"
: DH sport with less iris and ginger but plenty of nuance