Search Forum

Nobile 1942 perfumes

Nobile 1942 perfumes 9 years ago
The perfume shop in my town always displays Nobile 1942 perfumes behind the shop windows. But I´ve never tried any.

Are they good? - Which ones do you like? Let's use this thread to discuss that brand.
9 years ago
I have a 13 ml mini of Pontevecchio Colonia Massima for men. I bought it because of the memories of my italian trips it evoked on me (I just wrote a short review, in case you would like some more details).
The other one I sampled is the recently released Rudis. This one is outstanding, although difficult. Boozy, bloody, the scent of hell. You should try it (if it was not so expensive or if there was a 30 ml bottle available, it would become part of my collection).
9 years ago
Oh yes, Nobile is very recommendable. Pontevecchio for Men is a smoky perfume with some resemblance to Divine's L'Homme Sage.

I really like the Cedro Atlas collection from the Alla Corte Del Rei series. It makes such a beautiful gift!

They were originally designed as perfumes for teenage boys but this story has been dropped by now. Each package contains 3 x 30 ml perfume in Eau de Cologne strength and an instructive leaflet about the art of perfume. "Cola" is simply gorgeous. It contains more authentic Cola smell than there is taste in that beverage!

Sleuth, do they also sell the Cedro Atlas box in the shop you mentioned?
Last edited by Apicius on 10.01.2015, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
9 years ago
Thanks for the info guys. This totally reversed my opinion of this brand! Smile

And please go ahead if you want to continue discussing.
9 years ago
I have tried "Patchouli Nobile".
That was the eldest patchouli I have ever tried. Rum, cocoa, sponge cookies first, and after it a 200 years old forgotten staircase, really special. If you are longing for something unusual, it is a good choice, since there is a stage, when it emits sardine-odor as well Twisted Evil

Insense, Rudis sounds so interesting!!!
9 years ago
Tar:
Insense, Rudis sounds so interesting!!!
Tar, I ordered a sample from Aus Liebe zum Duft some time ago. It is at least definitely different from anything I have tested before Smile
9 years ago
Well it doesn't have a review yet (hint Smile )
9 years ago
Sleuth:
Well it doesn't have a review yet (hint Smile )
lol...I'll write one after I re-test it, promised Smile (only tested once, you must wait Wink )
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Nobile 1942 perfumes
Jump to