Search Forum

Michael Storer?

Michael Storer? 12 years ago
Another question:

Does the house of Michael Storer still exist? I had a sample set, and it took me a while to test the perfumes, but when I finally did, I was pleasantly surprised. Now when I try to find the house, it seems that the website no longer exists!

Does anyone have any information about this house? Has it shuttered its windows forever????

Confused: Confused
Thanks for any information you might be able to provide!

Cool
thanx 12 years ago
Thank you for opening this thread Sherapop

I am very interested to know too about Michael Storer..
12 years ago
I had a recent message conversation with Michael on facebook. He has every intention of getting back in the fray as soon as possible. As we all know, life throws us some unexpected curveballs and Michael has had his share lately.

So......don't count him out. He is a bit dismayed that he has lost some momentum, but he'll be back.
12 years ago
Thank you so much, Aromi! I am happy that Michael Storer is still in the game, because he makes very fine perfumes!
Cool
12 years ago
Sherapop:
Thank you so much, Aromi! I am happy that Michael Storer is still in the game, because he makes very fine perfumes!
Cool

Indeed he does! I haven't come around to writing reviews for the samples I received from him last summer but they are certainly impressive
12 years ago
I think the newest was "Winter Star", the others ("Monk", "Stephanie", "Djin", "Yvette", "Kadota", "Genviève") already appear in the version of his homepage on archive.org. See here for a scan of the sample card: oelzant.priv.at/~aoe/images/trash/michael_stor er_samples.html
Since all of those have been added to the Parfumo database I'd say no, nothing new
Notify about new comments
Jump to