Search Forum

Any Requests for reviews of scents in my collection?

Any Requests for reviews of scents in my collection? 9 years ago
I have finally listed out all my samples and minitures (Hooray!) I am LOVING the customizable folders in my wardrobe. Best thing ever.

Now that I have everything listed I am a bit overwhelmed by what I still haven't reviewed (350 or so Shocked ) I have wear notes for about 120 scents but I've only actually done reviews of about 80 of them.

If anyone wants to take a peek at my collection, (full bottles, minis, decants, and samples) and then list what they would like to see reviews from, it'll give me a good place to start. Very Happy

Also if there is anything you can think of that will improve my reviews please let me know. I love constructive criticism. It's the most helpful kind
9 years ago
A reviewer who takes requests? That's awesome, Briarthorn. Smile I'd love to hear your thoughts on "Persian Rose" by Pacifica if it's not too much trouble. Thank you!
9 years ago
So generous of you, Briarthorn. I'd love to know your take on Midnight Oud. Let me respond in kind. Anyone who wants to see a review of a decant I have, just ask.
9 years ago
I think it would be fantastic to read your experience for the pre-reformulation of
Fleurs de Rocaille. I've been curious about it since I saw Scent of a Woman years ago but, alas never had access to it.
9 years ago
Okay, So Today I'll start with Persian rose. Tomorrow will be Fleurs de Rocaille. I actually have two formulations of this, I'll do both. Then I will move on to midnight oud. I'll try and have all the reviews posted by the weekend.

Please keep the requests coming!
9 years ago
Sounds great! Can't wait Wink Maybe I will be so bold as to write a review of one of my own soon. It's really about time I did.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
9 years ago
Cryptic, I posted the Persian Rose Review for you Smile
9 years ago
Pandasmom, I posted the review for Fleurs de Rocaille mid-1960s EDT. I am trying to sort out the vintage of the other one I have before I review it. If I can figure it out I'll review it for you.
9 years ago
Briarthorn:
Cryptic, I posted the Persian Rose Review for you Smile

Such a doll! I've added it to my watch list. Thanks again for the lowdown on Persian Rose and for all your other reviews as well. Very Happy
9 years ago
Briarthorn:
Pandasmom, I posted the review for Fleurs de Rocaille mid-1960s EDT. I am trying to sort out the vintage of the other one I have before I review it. If I can figure it out I'll review it for you.

Wowza! That was quick. I'm heading over to check it out now. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to do this. Very Happy
9 years ago
Thank you guys for giving me some direction. I'm having a lot of fun with this.

The midnight Oud review is posted.

So, what's next?
9 years ago
How nice of you to take requests Smile

DorothyGrace:
On your sample list I would very much like to see your review on Amazone by Hermes.

That would be interesting. Or I'd like to hear your opinion about "No. 11 - Carillon pour un Ange"
9 years ago
I'll dig around for those samples and get them reviewed ASAP Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Any Requests for reviews of scents in my collection?
Jump to