Search Forum

Clinique's Aromatics Black Cherry

Clinique's Aromatics Black Cherry 8 years ago
A short while ago I thought I saw advertised Aromatics Black Cherry in red but now I can't find it.

Did I dream it?
8 years ago
ok. It might be that I got mixed up with Opium in Red Rouge Fatal (limited edition bottling I think rather than a new perfume) and then dreamt it.

How many flankers does that make? 28? 29? 30?
8 years ago
too many...
8 years ago
Ha! I had seen it. Cherry in the notes. I haven't smelt any of the Aromatics Flankers. This is exclusive to Harrods.
6 years ago
Your not dreaming, I bought it withought testing when it first came out and wish i hadn’t bothered, it was terrible!
6 years ago
You are not dreaming: it does exist & is sold at Selfridges - or at least at the Manchester branch. Take no notice of the reply above - it's fibrillating gorgeous! I made a special excursion specifically to get it.

Speaking more fairly, I can understand someone not liking it. But if, as I do, you like the dark heavy sultry recipes, such as one would expect a black-cherry 'fume to be, uw probably will like it - or even love it as I do! I find that it partakes considerably of that excruciating naughty-earthiness of the original - some of the other flankers not doing atall really - & yet is enough of a departure fræ it to be a 'fume in its own right.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Clinique's Aromatics Black Cherry
Jump to