Search Forum

Eeau d'Orange Vert or Concentre d'Orange Vert

Eeau d'Orange Vert or Concentre d'Orange Vert 8 years ago
How big a difference do you find between these two fragrances? How noticeable is the amber note in the concentre version?
8 years ago
I don't have experience with these scents. Hopefully, someone who does will pipe in soon Smile
Hermes Orange Vert vs. Concentree 8 years ago
Hi Fhaldara. Although I haven't smelled either of them recently, I recall the original to be super orangy (which according to spellcheck isn't a real word Very Happy ) - but I think you already figured that out from the name- it's also slightly soapy, as well as floral with a large dose of neroli/orange blossom. The Concentree is not really that concentrated to me. (though its noticeably stronger) However, it is also very nice & unique. VERY green. I didn't find the amber to be dominant, it's mainly about the citrus, herbs and cedar as far as I can recall. It's probably in there to make the fragrance less bitter and somewhat more "rounded". Although they are both marketed to men and women, I find the Concentree to be more traditionally masculine because it lacks the floral notes and is less fruity. Either one would be excellent for summer IMO.

I hope that helps a little. Wink
Becca
8 years ago
They are both lovely, but the non concentrated version is fresher in my personal opinion. I will add that it is a superb and classy classic scent on a man and equally lovely on a woman.

Tip.. If you want a little longevity with this one, then layer a tiny unnoticeable amount of Terre d'Hermes underneath or Eau des Merveilles.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Eeau d'Orange Vert or Concentre d'Orange Vert
Jump to