Foren-Übersicht Perfumes & Brands black cashmere (in oval bottle)
Wiimcknny
Wiimcknny
1 Posts
WiimcknnyWiimcknny black cashmere (in oval bottle) 14.02.2016, 23:16
hello.....i am wondering about donna karen's (dkny) black cashmere. The original formulation. when was that fragrance discontinued or when did it change to the new form???? i really want to buy it but i am not sure what batch numbers to look for. thank you for any info

ScentFan
ScentFan
442 Posts
ScentFanScentFan 15.02.2016, 05:42
Hi, Wilmcknny

See here for the reissue year--2008. You might find decants of both at Surrender to Chance or The Perfumed Court.

Briarthorn
Briarthorn
277 Posts
BriarthornBriarthorn 29.02.2016, 22:33
I have yet to try the new formulation. I have heard that it is very close to the original. I can't confirm it though. You don't need to worry about batch codes with this scent. If you get a mouse bottle (oval bottle) you have the old stuff. It's that easy. Unfortunately, if you want to find the old bottle you need to expect to pay a fair price for it. About 18 months ago the old bottle prices skyrocketed and the prices haven't come down.

Scentedk
Scentedk
5 Posts
ScentedkScentedk 25.05.2016, 22:33
Hi, Wilmcknny
im not a fan of the new formula
the new formula does not have that saffron mixed with vanilla, nutmeg and florals smell the old formula has. the last time i bought mine form the Theperfumebaron site.
hope that helps

Zago
Zago
15 Posts
ZagoZago 19.04.2019, 12:53
I was wondering if "Chaos by Donna Karan" has the same rythme? I mean an accord that doesn't scream but who evolves slowly to develop the whole facets?

Foren-Übersicht Perfumes & Brands black cashmere (in oval bottle)

Page 1 of 1