Foren-Übersicht Men's Perfume Chanel Egoiste Concentree
Wiimcknny
Wiimcknny
2 Posts
WiimcknnyWiimcknny Chanel Egoiste Concentree 27.03.2016, 04:15
I am trying to find a Chanel Egoiste Concentree. But I think there might be alot of fakes out there. Do you guys have info on what to look for?? Or any pictures of Chanel Egoiste Concentree, especially if it has batch code starting with 03. I think if it has 03 its from either 2008, 2000 or 1992 as Chanel repeats every 8 yrs. Thank you!!!

Bigsly
Bigsly
2 Posts
BigslyBigsly 06.03.2017, 07:37
I doubt there are a lot of fakes of it, unless that just started recently. I don't think my bottle has any code on it and I bought it used (not box). One thing you can do is to look at all the photos you can find online to get a sense of what every detail should look like. Fakers will use real batch codes so that's not going to help. The only thing I haven't seen yet is a fake bottle with a batch code inscribed into the glass, as is the case for some Chanel bottles, along with some other companies. If you are really worried, you might want to try and find a vintage Egoiste EdT, because they are going to cost you a lot less on ebay, especially if you are willing to wait a bit. Hope that helps!

Foren-Übersicht Men's Perfume Chanel Egoiste Concentree

Page 1 of 1