Search Forum

Each month a designer perfume of your choice

Each month a designer perfume of your choice 7 years ago
I really like Scentbird and their flat rate for a monthly designer perfume of your choice.

My first month's choice was Elie Saab "Le Parfum" and the second month's choice was Histoires de Parfums "Ambre 114". The size is okay and comes in a nice case the first time, and after that in a decent paper case. After a month's worth of daily spraying, there is still perfume left ... On to the next month, this time it will be Amouage "Dia Woman".

I am highly pleased. Too bad I did not know about this service before, I could have saved myself many high priced full bottles.

Take tiny samples from LuckyScent, you will say. Yes, okay, but they are very tiny.

This size is reasonably priced and permits you a full month, or longer, of full blast spraying testing power.

Pipette is not affiliated with this company.
Last edited by Pipette on 28.11.2016, 02:44; edited 1 time in total
7 years ago
It's a novel and interesting idea, Pippette, but comes too late for me since I already own more perfume than I'll ever be able to wear. I have the same obsession with books. Gotta own them. Thank goodness for the invention of ebooks, or between the books and the perfumes, I'd have no room in my house for me. For normal people, this does look like a wonderful perfume option, though. Thanks for sharing.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Each month a designer perfume of your choice
Jump to