Foren-Übersicht Parfumo Community Is there a way to set my time zone here?
Blonc
Blonc
3 Posts
BloncBlonc Is there a way to set my time zone here? 05.09.2017, 22:17
I'd much rather see times in my time zone rather than UHT. Is there a setting for this here?

Parfummaniac
Parfummaniac
24 Posts
ParfummaniacParfummaniac 07.09.2017, 03:18
Hi blonc, ,

You probably mean UTC instead of UHT ?
I don't know how you see the specific time here on Parfumo, because I only see how many minutes/hours/days ago a member was active. I see nowhere a exact time mention how late it is now in Germany or The Netherlands, only when you go to full overview of the fragrance you wear/have worn.

Blonc
Blonc
3 Posts
BloncBlonc 09.09.2017, 06:31
Click on Full Overview to view the fragrances you've worn. Each lists the time you said you were wearing it. For example, I just chose Grey Vetiver as my SOTE, but instead of 10:19 PM or even 22:19, it says 09.09.2017 07:19 Uhr, which means the day and time are wrong. So, if I want to look back on what I wore on which day, Parfumo gets it wrong, especially in the evening.

Even here, it says your reply was posted at 07 Sep 2017 04:18, but that probably means it was actually posted on the 6th sometime in the evening my time.

Parfummaniac
Parfummaniac
24 Posts
ParfummaniacParfummaniac 09.09.2017, 13:24
Exactly what I said in my reply, it's to see in Full Overview to view the fragrances you've worn.
Yes, these times are mention in UCT because this community is original German. That's why the times can be 'wrong' for you.
And no, my posting was from the 7th of September, I'm always up very /extremily early. And yes, that means for you the 6th of September in the evening.

Blonc
Blonc
3 Posts
BloncBlonc 09.09.2017, 22:38
I guess I'll stick with basenotes for keeping track of my wardrobe and what I wear. They have the option to set my time zone, so what I wear is shown correctly for when I wear it.

It didn't hurt to ask, but I guess the answer here is no. Parfumo doesn't have the option for users to view the site in their own time zone. Ah well. That's a shame.

Foren-Übersicht Parfumo Community Is there a way to set my time zone here?

Page 1 of 1