SBMJ
SBMJ
5 Posts
SBMJSBMJ List of Revisions 08.01.2018, 22:12
I've submitted a number of revisions. Is there a way to see which ones have been accepted or rejected? If there is, I couldn't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

Parfummaniac
Parfummaniac
37 Posts
ParfummaniacParfummaniac 09.01.2018, 03:08
Yes, go to research > revisions. There you can see those who are accepted ( 2) and those who are rejected from your revisions.

SBMJ
SBMJ
5 Posts
SBMJSBMJ 09.01.2018, 12:06
Thank you.
It looks like eight of my ten revisions were rejected. Is there a way to find out why? I'm working directly with the house and the information I provide is coming from the owner, himself.

Parfummaniac
Parfummaniac
37 Posts
ParfummaniacParfummaniac 09.01.2018, 15:22
I understand your question and 'problem'. Alas when it's for the research-team not completely clear where your information comes from and no reliable sources they are not able to add it to the database. You can , maybe, contact one of the members of the research-team for more information.

SBMJ
SBMJ
5 Posts
SBMJSBMJ 09.01.2018, 15:27
Thanks. Can you recommend somebody in specific?

Parfummaniac
Parfummaniac
37 Posts
ParfummaniacParfummaniac 09.01.2018, 15:41
I just checked some of your revisions. I think they are rejected because they don't make a difference in the database. What you have written are 'statements' about the fragrances. You can post a statement about a perfume by going to that specific fragrance. Scroll down : you see 'collection, statement, photo, review 'etc. If you are still in doubt : go to research > team. Then the names of the research-team show up.

SBMJ
SBMJ
5 Posts
SBMJSBMJ 09.01.2018, 16:00
Alright. Going forward I will leave the write-up out. What I'm more concerned with is correcting the notes. I'll just focus on that for now.

Thanks! Smile

Anessa
Anessa
255 Posts
AnessaAnessa 10.01.2018, 16:36
Hi, I also think if notes can't be really precisely assigned to a pyramid, there won't be any pyramid.
This also would be the case if the brand lists the notes, but their description text is not clear enough - for instance, the text leaves out notes for either top/heart/base (where should they go to?), or, the text does not mention all the layers (e.g. only top and heart - what's with the base? Should everything the text left out packed into the base?)
I hope my writing wasn't confusing. Happy Hunting after the correct notes for all of us! Smile

ETA: Thanks for your explanation, SBMJ! Then, I would agree with Parfummaniac to contact the research team about the pyramid also directly provided by the owner, would be great to have the information Smile
Last edited by Anessa on 10.01.2018, 17:07; edited 2 times in total

SBMJ
SBMJ
5 Posts
SBMJSBMJ 10.01.2018, 17:03
It's funny, on the website of the fragrance, the pyramid isn't provided. I have to get the pyramid information from the owner / nose, whom I'm working with on this project.

Page 1 of 1