Search Forum

CK Beauty edp mystery??

CK Beauty edp mystery?? 6 years ago
The original presentation is all chrome around and on top of the bottle. I received a none chrome version, which barely lasted, it gave me allergy. Stores online have just the chrome top but no surrounding, on amazon UK customers complain it lacks and seems fake, the chrome top only. Coth US was extremely dodgy, unresponsive, irresponsible, unknowing about the issue. I am angry at Coty and wish them a one star, massive thumbs down.

This is a mystery, there is so little information online, and with Coty being dodgy and odd I am not sure if they themselves are responsible for the bad copies. This again brings up so many issues, providers, retail management, amazon, grey markets. Amazon UK sold these copies, I am thinking Coty itself is associated with forgery in a mass profit scheme, as UK papers published massive fraud with Calvin Klein forgery lines being made and sold on a grand scale. I am not sure why the information is not online, anywhere, no announcement from the manufacturer on its bottle presentation. Why Coty reps where not certain, why they are so dodgy and ignorant.

Has someone bought it in Bloomingdales or Macy's, or online, please share.
Please help me put pieces to the Calvin Klein Beauty puzzle, if you have recently bought it online and if you bought it in a department store. What is going on with this bloody perfume?? There are so limited jasmine scents in the market.
6 years ago
Well, I tried to reach Coty and resolve the issue but they were oddly and surprisingly unresponsive.

The fact is the original design has a more intense and potent scent, which makes it a perfume.

I returned the bottle without the chrome finish and got the original from a reputable source, the scent was stronger, deeper and long lasting.

my conclusion is to seek the original design to get the original scent, consult before you buy and get it from a dedicated seller and not a mass wholesale, online store.

I would suggest returning any bottle which is not the original design, the reward will be worth your money.

The difference in scent performance, presentation, and silage is quite surprising.
6 years ago
I'm sorry to hear that your beloved scent was altered. Worse, I hate hearing of the terrible customer service you received from Coty. Thank you for the update! Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions CK Beauty edp mystery??
Jump to