Search Forum
How do you or where do you have your parfum? 1 year ago

I have a poblem to find a perfect glas cabinet for my bottles. I will like to se your photos, please to get ideas.

Picture pending... 1 year ago

I keep mine in a slim bookcase with clear acrylic bins in my closet. It isn't the best setup for displaying but it is very safe and ideal for me.

1 year ago

I keep mine in beautyboxes, not for display at all. One of the boxes is for the keepers, the other is for the ones I wanna sell.

My beloved Reflection man is in a Amouage gift box

My decants I keep in a lab rack in a drawer

I've made a deal with myself not to own more fragrances than what I can fit in the "keepers box" (the leather one) I have to admit I probably can't live up to that deal 😅

Re: How do you or where do you have your parfum? 10 months ago
MartaFrost

I have a poblem to find a perfect glas cabinet for my bottles. I will like to se your photos, please to get ideas.

I have no picture. A small wood cabinet with doors 1.50 tall 85 cm wide house my fragrances, makeup, toiletries, empty perfume bottles I collect the pretty ones. Full sizes keep in boxes. Samples I have the newer ones in empty cookie tins. Older samples I keep in a little cardboard box with lid. It is dark and cool and things keep well. I think about glass display but sunlight is not good for perfumes.

On my night table have few nearly empty bottles and samples with few drops, for bed time use.

Forum Overview Miscellaneous How do you or where do you have your parfum?
Jump to