Search Forum

How do you or where do you have your parfum?

How do you or where do you have your parfum? 3 years ago

I have a poblem to find a perfect glas cabinet for my bottles. I will like to se your photos, please to get ideas.

Picture pending... 3 years ago

I keep mine in a slim bookcase with clear acrylic bins in my closet. It isn't the best setup for displaying but it is very safe and ideal for me.

3 years ago 1

I keep mine in beautyboxes, not for display at all. One of the boxes is for the keepers, the other is for the ones I wanna sell.

My beloved Reflection man is in a Amouage gift box

My decants I keep in a lab rack in a drawer

I've made a deal with myself not to own more fragrances than what I can fit in the "keepers box" (the leather one) I have to admit I probably can't live up to that deal 😅

Re: How do you or where do you have your parfum? 3 years ago
MartaFrost

I have a poblem to find a perfect glas cabinet for my bottles. I will like to se your photos, please to get ideas.

I have no picture. A small wood cabinet with doors 1.50 tall 85 cm wide house my fragrances, makeup, toiletries, empty perfume bottles I collect the pretty ones. Full sizes keep in boxes. Samples I have the newer ones in empty cookie tins. Older samples I keep in a little cardboard box with lid. It is dark and cool and things keep well. I think about glass display but sunlight is not good for perfumes.

On my night table have few nearly empty bottles and samples with few drops, for bed time use.

2 years ago

I keep them in their boxes and store them in empty shoe boxes/parcels because I like to keep things around colour theory and some I have on my bookshelves if I really like them.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands How do you or where do you have your parfum?
Jump to