Search Forum

Which is your favorite from these houses!?

Which is your favorite from these houses!? 3 years ago

Penhaligon's & Diptyque !

3 years ago

I would like to help, but actually I'm myself waiting to discover Penhaligon's Sartorial and Halfeti! They are the most talked/hyped, let's see! Another one must be Blenheim Boquet... Despite being more on the male side, for what I understood from YT reviews all are 'classics' smell that could be considered unisex (like the Acqua di Parma), but take it with a grain of salt since I've not tried them yet Smile

3 years ago
GreMuser

I would like to help, but actually I'm myself waiting to discover Penhaligon's Sartorial and Halfeti! They are the most talked/hyped, let's see! Another one must be Blenheim Boquet... Despite being more on the male side, for what I understood from YT reviews all are 'classics' smell that could be considered unisex (like the Acqua di Parma), but take it with a grain of salt since I've not tried them yet Smile

That's great, I already have Halfeti and it is a beautiful unisex scent leaning a bit masculine! Thank you very much for your input about Sartorial and Blenheim Bouquet!

3 years ago
ScentedFawn
GreMuser

That's great, I already have Halfeti and it is a beautiful unisex scent leaning a bit masculine! Thank you very much for your input about Sartorial and Blenheim Bouquet!

You're welcome!! Wink

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Which is your favorite from these houses!?
Jump to