Search Forum

Can anyone help?

Can anyone help? 3 years ago

Hello guys, I currently search a new signature niche fragrance for the evening, going out with friends and all that, at the moment I use PdM Layton which is unbelievable good, but I can't get with just one outstanding perfume.

In the last couple days I received samples of Roja's Elysium, which smells kinda like Davidoff Cool Water on my skin, what surprised me as I had high hopes on this one and Xerjoff Erba Pura, which is good, not too synthetic imo, but can't decide if it's too feminine for my taste or not.

Casually in the past I used designer perfumes like YSL La Nuit De L'homme, Terre D'Hermes, Bleu De Chanel, Givenchy's Pi and Pasha De Cartier Edition Noire Sport which are also great perfumes, but it should be a niche as I want something which isn't wearing by everyone else.

I also got samples of PdM Herod, but want a fragrance which isn't too heavy as I want to use it when it gets warmer outside.

Greetings from Germany!

3 years ago

Hi there! Would you mind telling us more about your preferences? What kind of notes would you like to find in this fragrance? What are notes that you don't like?

3 years ago

Hello, I prefer fragrances like those which I told about at the beginning, also Bleu de Chanel, PdM Layton etc., but can't personally tell you which notes I don't like at all (but definitely no musk, hardcore tobacco or something like cognac notes) as I can't deal with the ingredients, it's more like either it's love on the first smell or not. Therefore I thought that Roja's Elysium would be the perfect match because a lot of people said that it smells like Bleu de Chanel or even Dior's Sauvage, indeed it doesn't smell like Cool Water anymore, but can't decide, also had my nose on Erba Pura which is great as well and want a perfume which is wearable during the spring and summertime and significant, sexy, mysterious and pleasant (not too heavy) like PdM Layton, a little bit of fruity notes but not too much, I wouldn't also mind weaker floral, sweeter and fresher notes, but it shouldn't be too fresh as I don't like extreme sport fragrances.

3 years ago

Recently I use La nuit de l´homme . If you can’t decide which perfume,choose the one more expensive, which is more popular

3 years ago

Hello, my suggestion is Reflection Man by Amouage

3 years ago
GreMuser

Hello, my suggestion is Reflection Man by Amouage

👌

Notify about new comments
Jump to