Search Forum
Forum Overview Perfume Consulting
Xerjoff batch codes
Xerjoff batch codes 28 days ago 2

Dear fellow perfume hobbyist,

The last couple of weeks, I've been investigating the inconsistencies I've noticed in Xerjoff bottles and boxes having (no) batch codes.

Most of the times they do, which tells me the perfume is bought from an official authorized seller or directly from Xerjoff Universe.

However, I also come across Xerjoff's which don't have a batch code sticker. Most of the time, the sticker is ripped off the box and the bottom of the bottle doesn't mention a batch code either.

I wonder why this happens and if Xerjoff's with no batch code are authentic? I've mailed Xerjoff and their only reply was that "its uncommon".

Any thoughts?

Many thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

Ismet

Re: Xerjoff batch codes 21 days ago 2
MrLawman

Dear fellow perfume hobbyist,

The last couple of weeks, I've been investigating the inconsistencies I've noticed in Xerjoff bottles and boxes having (no) batch codes.

Most of the times they do, which tells me the perfume is bought from an official authorized seller or directly from Xerjoff Universe.

However, I also come across Xerjoff's which don't have a batch code sticker. Most of the time, the sticker is ripped off the box and the bottom of the bottle doesn't mention a batch code either.

I wonder why this happens and if Xerjoff's with no batch code are authentic? I've mailed Xerjoff and their only reply was that "its uncommon".

Any thoughts?

Many thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

Ismet

Hi,

It might be the stockist or seller is trying to conceal the age (old stock). Its about the only reason I know of stickers being removed.

21 days ago 3

Wouldn't buy it if it's ripped off the boxes or bottles. Have seen those even being re-cellophaned again. Local marketplaces are oversaturated with those. It's not worth it having a bottle and doubting wether it is legit or just a good fake especially when it comes to Xerjoff who don't even allow decant selling online here in NL.

Grey market 21 days ago 2

This is typical for so-called 'grey market' sellers. I suspect they do this to prevent their suppliers being traced.

Buying top shelf perfumes from unofficial resellers, that’s asking for trouble.

Re: Grey market 19 days ago
Kurai

This is typical for so-called 'grey market' sellers. I suspect they do this to prevent their suppliers being traced.

Buying top shelf perfumes from unofficial resellers, that’s asking for trouble.

I've been able to chat with the sellers and they told me exactly this story.

The perfumes are destined for others markets, where they are sold for cheaper prices. They somehow manage to get their hands on it and try to sell it here with a removed batch code in order to make the perfume untraceable.

When looking at the boxes and bottles, everything looks fine but the missing batch codes still give me anxiety feelings...

5 days ago

Hello there.

I have been invesitigating and three users that i ahve seen on SOUK are selling these no batch code Xerjoff and the can tell us where they are purchasing these bottles:

[Removed by Mod: If you have questions for members using the SOUK please contact them privately. Public accusations without the benefit of the other users' defense creates unnecessary animosity and drama. If you have questions for me, feel free to contact me. - Veronica]

Forum Overview Perfume Consulting Xerjoff batch codes
Jump to