Search Forum

According to my pictures, which perfume would suit me ?

According to my pictures, which perfume would suit me ? 3 years ago

Hello ! 😊

Sorry for the maybe stupid post, but for fun I want to know which fragrance you would pick for me according to my pictures ? πŸ™ˆ

I'm a shy, dreamy, soft, peaceful, romantic, carefree young woman, a little bit excentric, akward and childlike. Think Belle in Beauty And The Beast and a little bit Luna Lovegood ha ha. People say that I'm nice, cute, agreable, smiling, but sometimes too in my own world and a little bit weird.

I like to feel pretty and classy. 

I'm totally not a "bossy" or "sexy" girl.

I have to admit that I like when my perfume is noticeable and when I get compliments. 

I search an unique, very pleasant, whismical, fairy-like scent.

I want to find MY perfume, THE perfume that is me in a bottle, that I will still wear i in 2, 5, 10 years ! I want a versatile and easy to wear one. 

Thanks in advance, see you πŸ™‹πŸΌ

Last edited by Lifee on 07.05.2021, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Your New perfume 3 years ago

Have you tried BDK gris charnel? I personally love that one, and i am a guy. . I bought it for my wife and she loves it as Well. ✌🏼

Re: Your New perfume 3 years ago
Denim86

Have you tried BDK gris charnel? I personally love that one, and i am a guy. . I bought it for my wife and she loves it as Well. ✌🏼

No, I haven't tried this one. It seems nice and original, thank you ! 😊

3 years ago

Fun topic! Be sure to fill in your wardrobe so we can better help you.

Your pictures convey a woman who enjoys life's adventures and has a curious mind. I picture you wearing a romantic floral that's a modern classic, not a dismissive fad if the day. Something like "Chance" by Chanel or "Champs Elysees" by Guerlain, perhaps? πŸŒΉ

3 years ago
Exciter76

Fun topic! Be sure to fill in your wardrobe so we can better help you.

Your pictures convey a woman who enjoys life's adventures and has a curious mind. I picture you wearing a romantic floral that's a modern classic, not a dismissive fad if the day. Something like "Chance" by Chanel or "Champs Elysees" by Guerlain, perhaps? πŸŒΉ

Oh, Chance sounds lovely, thank you 😊

3 years ago

I have these 3 in my collection and based on the description of yourself and what you are looking for....these 3 came to mind.  Beyond Romance is new-ish. They still have it on display at Ulta. The other 2 I believe are discontinued so you may have to look online if the shops don’t have them. 

Ralph Lauren - Beyond Romance 
Vikor & Rolf - Flowerbomb In The Sky

Prada - Candy Kiss

3 years ago
Lilmisse

I have these 3 in my collection and based on the description of yourself and what you are looking for....these 3 came to mind.  Beyond Romance is new-ish. They still have it on display at Ulta. The other 2 I believe are discontinued so you may have to look online if the shops don’t have them. 

Ralph Lauren - Beyond Romance 
Vikor & Rolf - Flowerbomb In The Sky

Prada - Candy Kiss

Thank you very much, they sound great ! 😊

Re: According to my pictures, which perfume would suit me ? 3 years ago

I want to know which fragrance you would pick for me according to my pictures ? πŸ™ˆ

I'm a shy, dreamy, soft, peaceful, romantic, carefree young woman, a little bit excentric, akward and childlike. Think Belle in Beauty And The Beast and a little bit Luna Lovegood ha ha. People say that I'm nice, cute, agreable, smiling, but sometimes too in my own world and a little bit weird.

I have to admit that I like when my perfume is noticeable and when I get compliments. 

I search an unique, very pleasant, whismical, fairy-like scent

I can see  Boy Chanel matching your request perfectly, give it a try! 

Re: According to my pictures, which perfume would suit me ? 2 years ago
Lifee

Hello ! 😊

Sorry for the maybe stupid post, but for fun I want to know which fragrance you would pick for me according to my pictures ? πŸ™ˆ

I search an unique, very pleasant, whismical, fairy-like scent.

I want to find MY perfume, THE perfume that is me in a bottle, that I will still wear i in 2, 5, 10 years ! I want a versatile and easy to wear one. 

Thanks in advance, see you πŸ™‹πŸΌ

Chanel 1957. Timeless, in my opinion.

2 years ago

I immediately thought of Escentric Molecules - Molecule 01 or Escentric 01.

Or Juliette Has a Gun - Not a Perfume or Not a Perfume Superdose.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations According to my pictures, which perfume would suit me ?
Jump to