Search Forum

Calvin Klein One Sugar Loaf

Calvin Klein One Sugar Loaf 3 years ago

I saw this article. This bottle was designed by a Brazilian designer for Brazil in 2014. Does anyone know where to find this bottle? I want to buy it for my collection  

https://www.trendhunter.com/tr...

3 years ago

That's a great looking bottle!  I've never seen it before and I can't find a seller online.  That's unfortunate; it's a great bottle.

3 years ago

I sent an email to Coty.  This is their answer:

June 1, 2021

Dear Elisa,

Thank you for contacting COTY INC regarding the Calvin Klein One EdT special edition in the Sugar loaf design.

We are sorry to inform you that this edition has been discontinued and unfortunately, as you have found, all stocks on this particular product are depleted.

The decision to withdraw products from the range is made by our Marketing Department. This usually reflects sales figures and/or our introduction onto the market of new products to keep abreast of current fashion. Despite the fact that we produce a very comprehensive range, there is a limit to the number of products we can provide and, where necessary, a reassessment of our range will result in discontinuations.

I was hoping if someone would know where in Brazil I could buy this bottle. 

3 years ago

That's so sad to hear. Why are the nicest fragrances with the nicest bottle designs always the first ones to be discontinued? 

3 years ago

Wow very nice bottle - too bad the discontinued it, that would be a great success in other parts of the world as well

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Calvin Klein One Sugar Loaf
Jump to