Search Forum

Purely oranges

Purely oranges 3 years ago

I'm looking for a deodorant / Perfume either is good, that smells purely of oranges. Non of that musky shit, just orange.

3 years ago

I had one, Mandarin Jasmine #994Mandarin Jasmine #994 that was pure oranges... and jasmine. However, it's not musky but rather a straightforward oranges/jasmine scent. But you have to like jasmine. Right now, Aqua Allegoria Nerolia BiancaAqua Allegoria Nerolia Bianca is satisfying that "pure oranges" craving for me. I don't detect musk but it is the entire orange tree in a bottle.

3 years ago 1

Ty, I appreciate it. Yeah, pure orange is kinda hard to find.

3 years ago 1

Try Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne! Extremely orange to my nose!

3 years ago 2

Oranges and Lemons say The Bells of St. Clements is a great by Heeley is also a good option or there was this one Orangea from Profumum Roma if i'm not mistaken🙂

2 years ago 1

Orange SanguineOrange Sanguine - very juicy sweet orange, has some white musk in it

Bigarade ConcentréeBigarade Concentrée - Best pure orange imo. Very expensive though.

Terre d'Hermès Eau Très FraîcheTerre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche - smells like Bigarade ConcentréeBigarade Concentrée with a tiny bit of Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette)Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette in it. So not as pure but still very orange and much more affordable

Concentré d'Orange VerteConcentré d'Orange Verte - pure orange with a green vibe

Notify about new comments
Jump to