Search Forum

Recommendations for common ground

Recommendations for common ground 2 years ago

Hello!! I’m brand new here and excited to have found a community who enjoy scents as much as I do.  I am looking for recommendations for a perfume that my husband and I will both love.  It’s been tricky because we have very different taste in fragrance.  

I really love vetiver, woodsy, oud, musk, bamboo, sandalwood, bergamot.   I have been known to wear men’s or unisex fragrances.  Some of my favourites are: Le Labo Rose 31, Creed Aventus for him, Creed Aventus for her, Armani Babylon (the old formula) dolce and Gabbana light blue.  

My husband loves anything super sweet.  Think Brittany Spears perfume, or pink sugar body spray. He also likes coco Chanel mademoiselle.

I would love to find something that we both like Smile

2 years ago

The first scent that came to mind was G I R L by Pharrell WilliamsG I R L by Pharrell Williams, a woody sweet-ish vetiver and violet unisex scent with an intriguingly odd bottle.

I went to see your wardrobe and noticed it's empty. When you have a chance fill in your wardrobe so other members can better suggest scents for you. And also, I'm nosey and I'd love to see what you enjoy! 🙂

Re: Recommendations for common ground 2 years ago
Milliexo

Hello!! I’m brand new here and excited to have found a community who enjoy scents as much as I do.  I am looking for recommendations for a perfume that my husband and I will both love.  It’s been tricky because we have very different taste in fragrance.  

I really love vetiver, woodsy, oud, musk, bamboo, sandalwood, bergamot.   I have been known to wear men’s or unisex fragrances.  Some of my favourites are: Le Labo Rose 31, Creed Aventus for him, Creed Aventus for her, Armani Babylon (the old formula) dolce and Gabbana light blue.  

My husband loves anything super sweet.  Think Brittany Spears perfume, or pink sugar body spray. He also likes coco Chanel mademoiselle.

I would love to find something that we both like Smile

You might also like to try Coromandel, Sycomore, 31 Rue Cambon, and Eau de Cologne from Chanel. 

Trip to Chanel Boutique is always fun, and they are typically never stingy in sharing samples. 

Hope you find a common ground. 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Recommendations for common ground
Jump to