Search Forum

CEDRAT BOISE - Atomizer issues

CEDRAT BOISE - Atomizer issues 2 years ago

Hi!

Has anyone who owns (or has in the past) noticed in this fragrance (especially in the 120 ml version), that the atomizer su***?!

With this I mean, that it sprays out very little quantity of juice w/o any distribution?

Any other forum members here, who have noticed the SAME problem (especially in comparison with other perfumes)?

Also when doing a search on Google, I found on reddit, that some members also complain about the SAME issues.

Can you share some of your experiences please - currently I have at home a dozen of other perfumes (various price ranges) & I can say with confidence, that this is the worst 'performer' in matters of how it sprays!

Thank You for your answers.

Have a nice day.

Denis

Re: CEDRAT BOISE - Atomizer issues 2 years ago 1

Hi,

I have Mancera Red Tobacco and the sprayer is quite bad, it sprays a very little amount of juice (which is not particularly a problem because the juice is strong), the problem is... it sometimes „spits" and the juice is not well distributed. Very bad feedback of the sprayer.

My girlfriend has Choco Violette and the sprayer seems a little better... Not great, not terrible... 

...probably I had some bad batches or Mancera doesn't really have good automizers on perfumes 😆

Have a nice day!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands CEDRAT BOISE - Atomizer issues
Jump to