Search Forum

On the hunt for more Masculine scents

On the hunt for more Masculine scents 2 months ago

I wouldn't dare post this on another fragrance forum that I'm part of since they'd probably be pretty hostile to this subject. Anyway I like wearing fragrances that are marketed to men I am looking for more fragrances like 1 Million Lucky, Eros, Sauvage Parfum, Le Beau, Only The Brave, Scandal Pour Homme (JPG) and Prada L'Homme.

Updating this with a few that I've smelt recently and loved that I plan on buying a bottle of:

Bvlgari Man Wood Essence (Counting this one because I smelt in 2019 and I'm going to buy it regardless), Wanted By Night, Invictus Platinum, 1 Million Elixir, Burberry Hero EDP.

If you have any recommendations for fragrances that are like the ones I've mentioned I'd be happy hear your suggestions.

Last edited by EmberRose on 17.08.2022, 03:26; edited 4 times in total
2 months ago 1

What's wrong with the other forums? Are they a bunch of old bigots? 😜

Anyway, let me answer this question properly: you named a lot of sweet-fresh-masculine leaning scents, so if you like that genre I would recommend you to try also Hugo Boss Bottled (the intense version is better), L'Homme and La Nuit de l'Homme both by YSL, Impact by Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry London, Dior Homme Original (you can find it only on Dior's website, I higly reccomend it since you like Prada l'Homme), JPG Le Male and Le Male le Parfum, Prada Luna Rossa Black, Replica Jazz Club.

For the niche category (if you're interested and if you can sample): Creed Virgin Island Water, Tom Ford Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille, Sartorial by Penhaligon's.

Let me know if there's something you like! Wink

2 months ago 1
GreMuser

What's wrong with the other forums? Are they a bunch of old bigots? 😜

Anyway, let me answer this question properly: you named a lot of sweet-fresh-masculine leaning scents, so if you like that genre I would recommend you to try also Hugo Boss Bottled (the intense version is better), L'Homme and La Nuit de l'Homme both by YSL, Impact by Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry London, Dior Homme Original (you can find it only on Dior's website, I higly reccomend it since you like Prada l'Homme), JPG Le Male and Le Male le Parfum, Prada Luna Rossa Black, Replica Jazz Club.

For the niche category (if you're interested and if you can sample): Creed Virgin Island Water, Tom Ford Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille, Sartorial by Penhaligon's.

Let me know if there's something you like! Wink

Well they're more snobbish and tend to lock threads when women start making conversations about testing fragrances in the Men's section so yeah, that's why I wouldn't post this topic there.

I already bought Le Male Le Parfum as an early birthday present I still need to get round to testing the original pillar fragrance.

I'll look into your recommendations and thanks for responding.

1 month ago 1

I also have Le Male le Parfum and it's one of my favourite especially for autumn/winter nights out, I really like it, so... Great purchase!!

1 month ago

May start wearing Le Male Le Parfum next week because I'm in a small toss up between wearing Eros and Only The Brave at the moment, I haven't smelt Eros for a few years so I sprayed it on the back of hand again to remind myself of how it smelt on my skin again.

I might just say screw it and wear Le Male Le Parfum instead.

1 month ago 1

L'Homme Idéal (and flankers) by Guerlain fit the bill!

1 month ago
Nushka

L'Homme Idéal (and flankers) by Guerlain fit the bill!

Thank you for your recommendations.

29 days ago 1

TDH

Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations On the hunt for more Masculine scents
Jump to