Christiane Celle Calypso Ambre,
Cuir de Lancôme,
Bal à Versailles,
Anné Pliska,
Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre,
Balmain Ambre Gris

Cool
12 years ago
Vetiver by Creed. What a wonderfully smooth vetiver scent this Is, so traditional and simple, Its just perfect.
12 years ago
First Ubar, than shower and now Air loco
12 years ago
By Killian Love

sticky sweet love...

Surprised
12 years ago
"Chergui" by Serge Lutens.
12 years ago
As a part of "Amber Appreciation Week" (in one of my facebook perfume groups), I am wearing:

Left: Bond no 9 Harrods Amber
Right: Bond no 9 New York Amber

Laughing
12 years ago
Today I wore ELDO's "fat electrician". To me, it is not that weird, but a beautiful, perfectly wearable Vetiver!
12 years ago
Today I wore yummy "L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extrême".
12 years ago
Last night I wore Prada Amber (Homme)

This morning I was wearing Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe, but I found it too hard and dark, so I layered it with
Christiane Celle Calypso Ambre

By the time I got home, the Ambre Russe had taken over again! Needless to say: superlative longevity.

Cool
12 years ago
Today it will be "Emporio Armani She" - a simple but lovely scent, especially the smooth tonkaish drydown...
12 years ago
L'Eau de Monteil
by Germaine Monteil (1995)
12 years ago
Today I am testing a new cologne called "Satyr". A tribute to vetiver and the raw earth. I take note of each days temperature, 35C, 30, 23 , 25 etc. for a week and see the changes and subtle nuances in the scent. Does any one ingredient need changing or is the composition complete? After many experiments it might be finally ready for sale.Samples will be available soon. Cheers, Howard.
12 years ago
Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan
12 years ago
Today, it must be "Habit Rouge"!
12 years ago
Last night I wore Nez à Nez Ambre à Sade.
Closer to loukhoum than to leather, oddly enough.

Today: Histoires de Parfum Ambre 114

Laughing
12 years ago
PR "Calandre:9f178c6298]
Oh lucky you!

Cool
12 years ago
Today I wore "Hermèssence Poivre Samarcande". Because of the temperatures I decided to sweeten it up slightly by adding just a tiny spritz of "Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé". I'm actually not a fan of layering and consider it useless. Each perfume is intended by the perfumer the way it is. But this combination is really good! Despite of the proportions (3 spritzes Poivre + just a little bit of Ambre) I got more Ambre than Poivre, but this was spiced up, more complex and more elegant due to the poivre. Also a bit airier. Well, Poivre has lots of Iso E Super...
12 years ago
Earlier today I wore Montale Blue Amber. The longevity was not great.

I wore Sarah Jessica Parker Covet to the store.

Now I am testing Sarah Horowitz Palette Amber (not in the database)...

Cool
12 years ago
DieNase:
Today I wore "Hermèssence Poivre Samarcande". Because of the temperatures I decided to sweeten it up slightly by adding just a tiny spritz of "Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé". I'm actually not a fan of layering and consider it useless. Each perfume is intended by the perfumer the way it is. But this combination is really good! Despite of the proportions (3 spritzes Poivre + just a little bit of Ambre) I got more Ambre than Poivre, but this was spiced up, more complex and more elegant due to the poivre. Also a bit airier. Well, Poivre has lots of Iso E Super...

I agree with you, in general, about mixing. However, if you're going to mix, you're most likely to succeed with minimalist perfumes such as those by J.C. Ellena, it seems to me!
Cool
12 years ago
I can just recommend to those who own these scents - try it!
Next time, I'll try Vetiver Tonka + Poivre. Maybe I can boost the longevity of Vetiver Tonka a bit. Also, it is too green and friendly on me (on other people it is smokier). So poivre might add something edgy to it.
12 years ago
DieNase:
I can just recommend to those who own these scents - try it!
Next time, I'll try Vetiver Tonka + Poivre. Maybe I can boost the longevity of Vetiver Tonka a bit. Also, it is too green and friendly on me (on other people it is smokier). So poivre might add something edgy to it.

I shall! I find Vetiver Tonka quite sweet, so your suggestion could help!
Cool
Notify about new comments
151 - 175 by 8823
Jump to