Search Forum

Which perfume will be your next buy ?

1 - 25 by 174
Which perfume will be your next buy ? 12 years ago
Hi

Which perfume you are most looking forward to buy next ?

As for me I would like to have "Emir", "Cuir Beluga" and "Black Violet". I am undecided about the priority within this listing as they are all quite pricy Confused
12 years ago
I hope my next buy will be Caron´s Tabac Blond. Smile
which perfume will be your next buy? 12 years ago
Iris Nobile by Acqua di Parma Razz
12 years ago
Hi, i hope my next buy will "Five O'Clock Au Gingambre" by Serge Lutens.

Moni
12 years ago
Rebella:

Oh, I always wanted to try this one...is it only available at Caron or is it even out of production ? It seems to be extremely hard to get.
12 years ago
"Aqua Universalis Forte" by Maison Francis Kurkdjian is a long (and quite pricy) guest on my wishlist. I decided recently to buy it in spring, as gift for myself for my new job. Wink
12 years ago
Very likely "Datura Noir" by Serge Lutens. But this will happen sometime in April (trying to stop buying and use what I have).

But of course if I find a nice deal for "Musc Ravageur" I may slip anytime before April. Very Happy
12 years ago
insolence edp or chanel cristalle!
12 years ago
I would like to buy Guerlain Tonka Imperiale and Boise Torride, but my budget indicates that it will probably be Fresh's Cannabis Santal and Sake (still very good!)
Clive Christian No 1 12 years ago
God Willing, I may buy Clive Christian No 1 for Men

Please wish me luck Smile and Good luck every body Smile
12 years ago
Moni43:

You won't be disappointed, Moni43.
12 years ago
Flaconneur:
Moni43:

You won't be disappointed, Moni43.

Good choice definitely. Great juice!

Looking at my wishlist I'm undetermind. I bought so many scents last year. It's getting too much. I think I'll concentrate on decants, maybe organize some sharings.
I think I'll get "Sel de Vétiver" for spring and share some. Regarding ElDO Fat El. I think a decant because I don't think I would have that many occasions to wear it (office-suitable??). I still have a decant of Bigarade Concentrée, that I will use up at first. So it is more a reminder. I think for No 5 Eau Première a decant will do although it is really great. Dior Homme Cologne - not decided yet. It think it might be great for the warmer season, and as it still hasn't been reformulated (I believe) that would be an occasion to get something that is closer to the original. Arsène Lupin tempts me, maybe a sharing. Kenzo Power would also be a nice option for spring/summer....
12 years ago
I am not sure yet because after each purchase, I always try to convince myself that my collection is complete.

But - Czech & Speake has come out with "Vétiver Vert" that I am really curious about. C & S is one of my favorite brands, I already have their dry and herbal lavender scent "Oxford & Cambridge". I also think "Citrus Paradisi" is great. It is a strong citric scent with an extremely dominant cardamom note. I would buy that too if I wouldn't already have "Millesimé" by Ronaldo Esper, which is the second available scent of that type that I know of.
12 years ago
I looove Cardamom. You should should like Pour Monsieur (of course you do) and maybe "Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert Extrême" would be something for you.
12 years ago
My next buy will be "Brilliant Wish" Chopard for my mom. I'm quite sure that she'll enjoy the scent. If not, I'm keeping it for myself. Very Happy
12 years ago
My next buys will be three 30ml decants from several sharings here on Parfumo. The fragrances are:
Tom Ford "Italian Cypress", "Oud Wood" and "Japon Noir"! Can't wait to go into possession of these gems real soon now! Very Happy
12 years ago
PontNeuf:
Rebella:

Oh, I always wanted to try this one...is it only available at Caron or is it even out of production ? It seems to be extremely hard to get.

I think you can buy it from Les Senteurs.
12 years ago
I want a bottle of reverie au Jardin from Andy Tauer or maybe after I have smelled some samples a other one of his scents
12 years ago
I have no idea, which one is going to be my next buy. Should I feel relieved or should I feel frustrated? I can't decide... Wink
12 years ago
"Arsène Lupin" by Guerlain .. love it!
12 years ago
DonVanVliet:
"Arsène Lupin" by Guerlain .. love it!

Good idea! If 100 ml is too much, I would take a decant Wink
12 years ago
Next in line shall be Histoires de Parfums Tubéreuse 1. I have just recently gotten into this collection and so far everything that I sample I purchase the bottle. Absolutely addictive to my nose.
12 years ago
"Air Loco" Loewe
12 years ago
My next purchases will be L'Artisan's Dzongkha and Jacomo Art Collection #08.
12 years ago
DKNY Golden Delicious.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which perfume will be your next buy ?
1 - 25 by 174
Jump to