Search Forum

Which perfume will be your next buy ?

151 - 174 by 174
10 years ago
Awaiting the arrival of La Prairie's Life Threads Platinum, a blind buy based on the recent review. Also awaiting Rochas Femme EdT, not a blind buy though I realize now that what I tested was the EdP.
I have to choose one (ok, maybe two) out of these... 10 years ago
"Nuit de Tubereuse" by L'Artisan Parfumeur

"Bijou Romantique" by ELDO

"Essence" by Narciso Rodriguez

"Relique d'Amour (2012)" by Oriza L. Legrand

"Rêve d'Ossian" by Oriza L. Legrand

"Hippie Rose" by Heeley

Rolling Eyes

which would you get?
10 years ago
According to Missk's perfume review, "Nuit de Tubereuse" seems to be an outstanding fragrance.
10 years ago
ScentFan:
Awaiting the arrival of La Prairie's Life Threads Platinum, a blind buy based on the recent review. Also awaiting Rochas Femme EdT, not a blind buy though I realize now that what I tested was the EdP.

The EdT was awful. Found the '89 EdP which just came, a stanky beauty. They sent the wrong La Prairie Life Threads. Awaiting the replacement.
Re: I have to choose one (ok, maybe two) out of these... 10 years ago
Nuit de Tubereuse is on my wish list. Haven't tried the rest.

Tnahowru:
"Nuit de Tubereuse" by L'Artisan Parfumeur

"Bijou Romantique" by ELDO

"Essence" by Narciso Rodriguez

"Relique d'Amour (2012)" by Oriza L. Legrand

"Rêve d'Ossian" by Oriza L. Legrand

"Hippie Rose" by Heeley

Rolling Eyes

which would you get?
10 years ago
Thank you for the recommendations. NDT it will be.
10 years ago
I owe Missk a thanks, too. I did a blind buy of La Prairie's Life Threads Platinum based on her review. It just came and it's divine.
10 years ago
It might be "Trayee" but not anytime soon, as my disposable income is needed elsewhere at the moment. It's so annoying to not be wealthy. Very Happy
10 years ago
I just ordered "Velvet Flowers" so we will see. I would really like to get "Chocolate Greedy" but I cannot find it for a decent price anywhere on the internet, and unfortunately Fragrancenet no longer carries it. I wish they would because they have great prices for Montales.
10 years ago
I am thinking about some retail therapy blind buys- fortunately the first 2 of these are all reasonably priced:
1. Cocoa Tamarind- Voluspa
2. Linden Blond Tabac- Voluspa
3. Child Perfume Oil- Rollon
9 years ago
I am thinking seriously on Kenzo Homme Night. It is a mango perfume and I must confess that I always wanted a fruity, mellow essence for night. That is exactly what a woman would appreciate here. Embarassed
Bogue Maai 9 years ago
I am waiting for a 30 ml of Bogue's Maai. It was my most expensive blind buy. I thought I would never blind buy again (I didn't the last 2 years). Will I win this bet or not?
9 years ago
if I could find where I live I would get Bruno Acampora Iranzol immediately, I adore this perfume oil.
9 years ago
On my birtday I will choose a free gift (perfume) my parents pay for

I choose Between:

"Joyful"
"Magnetism"
"My Burberry"

What do you think I would choose?
Help please!
Last edited by Esoada on 30.11.2014, 22:55; edited 1 time in total
9 years ago
Select 3 of them that you find the most interesting. That will keep you entertained. And let your parents choose.
9 years ago
Sleuth:
Select 3 of them that you find the most interesting. That will keep you entertained. And let your parents choose.

Done. Why? (they know nothing about perfume)
9 years ago
Because personally I don't like it when there's nothing spontaneous about a gift, when you pick it for yourself. As for those three: Haven't smelled them but I would be most interested in the Burberry & Magnetism.

My next buy will be an axe body spray, lol Smile
9 years ago
I think I will choose Magnetism beacause it's cheaper than Burberry

And my sister will get Carven-Eau de Toilette as birthday gift
9 years ago
Have a good birthday!
9 years ago
I have ordered (for Xmas, to me from me) Iris Nobile. My husband wanted a back up bottle of Dior Homme Intense, so that is ordered also. Still on an iris kick (of sorts)
9 years ago
Dulcemio:
It might be "Trayee" but not anytime soon, as my disposable income is needed elsewhere at the moment. It's so annoying to not be wealthy. Very Happy

Trayee, it reminds me of Tralee, the Rose of Tralee and the song. My Mother was born in Limavady where 'Danny Boy' or 'The Londonderry Air' was written. They were so far removed from wealthy it doesn't bear description, so I hear you Dulcemio
9 years ago
I am a perfumista and shopaholic so my replies could change often but looking forward to trying the original YSL PARIS ,BALENCIAGA 'LE DIX', Estee Lauder 'Cinnibar' are on the way!
9 years ago
From my last round of fragrance buying which was last Fall- time flies- I am managing to go 6 months until my next full bottle purchase & hopefully higher paying job! I went with Child (blind buy). It was just o.k. not worth all the hype, IMHO. Next round coming up in Spring here in a month or so I will dedicate to a Camellia or Orris root dominant Fragrance. Narrowed it down to One (I swear!) of the following:
Camellia: Aroma M Camellia Perfume or Joya Composition No.1
Orris Root: Not sure yet, more sampling is required!
9 years ago
I am waiting for Dama Bianca and top on my list are De Bachmakov and Apple Brandy. First I have to finish some bottles because I don't want to get more than 25 bottles (absolutely maximum).
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which perfume will be your next buy ?
151 - 174 by 174
Jump to