Search Forum

Arab Perfume Blog

Arab Perfume Blog 12 years ago
Dear international users,

as we already have mentioned two outstanding blogs by our dear users sherapop and aromierotici, I like to draw your attention to yet another one.

To those of you who talk and especially know to read Arabic I like to suggest to take a closer look at www.aperfume.info/ As far as I know it is the first Arab perfume blog with a big audience throughout the Arab world. Besides reviewing and discussing perfumes, the best male and female fragrances are chosen by a committee each year. www.aperfume.info/2011/perfume/apdi-award-best -perfume-2010/
Last year's winners are for men Arabian Nights by Jesus del Pozo and for women Belle d'Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. By the way, this blog has already talked about us and the nice features Parfumo offers e.g. the Parfumo trends and the Parfumo Assistant. www.aperfume.info/2012/perfume/weather-and-per fumes/
As you see the world of fragrance lovers doesn't know any boarders Smile
Cool! 12 years ago
Honestly, I can't read a word of it! But still, it really looks like a great site. And any blog that has an advertisement for Fahrenheit Absolute front and center? Wow! That's OK with me!
Re: Cool! 12 years ago
Cologniac:
Honestly, I can't read a word of it! But still, it really looks like a great site. And any blog that has an advertisement for Fahrenheit Absolute front and center? Wow! That's OK with me!
Get the Google Chrome browser, it automatically translates, so you can get some senso of it!
12 years ago
Looks really good and thanks to the owner for mentioning us! Wink
Notify about new comments
Jump to