Search Forum

Vintage Thrills

76 - 100 by 198
11 years ago
My latest finds:

Backups of Fendi Asja, Dior Homme, Cacharel Lou Lou Ma Griffe, KL Karl Lagerfeld.
New additions: Givenchy Insense, Paco Rabanne Metal, Patou 1000, Rochas Byzance.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
My latest purchase is a vintage Panthere by Cartier, I'm in love with it. Sensational.

I have a bottle of vintage Panthere but it did not wow me. I might need to retest.
11 years ago
I got a clock bottle of vintage Shalamar and a pedestal bottle of Shalimar today. I'm trying to date them, will post pics when I can.

I also found a full mini of Anne Klein II and various Cacharel minis, vintage Tabu, Prince Matchabelli Cachet and some other stuff.
11 years ago

Latest Catch 3/21/13 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

I found all these at the Antique stores today. The bottle on the far right is Kate Walsh Boyfriend, got that one from Sephora.

Thanks Diane. I thought my pedestal bottle was older. They are very different in color.
11 years ago
The clock bottles are edts, right? That would explain the lighter color, but remember your L'Heure Bleue? That was so dark. It gets confusing. Confused
11 years ago
They wear like EdP, though, IMHO. I remember reading that you can date them by the stoppers. Certain decades were ground glass, others were plastic. I need to check if I still have the article.
11 years ago
Digindirt:

Latest Catch 3/21/13 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

I found all these at the Antique stores today.

Oooohhh, lucky girl, you got my favorite version of Samsara. After the top notes settle, it's the creamiest thing in the world.
11 years ago
Recent Discontinued Catches by ConiferLover, on Flickr

A few more of my finds that I never really took the time to photo. Some are backups, Some are vintage, Some are discontinued, Some are rare.
11 years ago

Rare, Discontinued, etc. by ConiferLover, on Flickr
I opened a few boxes to show the bottles.
7 Safari, 3 Chanel 22. 1 Chanel 19, Rive Gauche, Ma Griffe, Torrente L' Or, Rochas Byzance
11 years ago
I'm glad you did. The Byzance bottle is lovely.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I'm glad you did. The Byzance bottle is lovely.

Just wait until I post my pics tonight. I can't believe my luck!
11 years ago
The Blonde bottle is really eye-catching, if I remember. This is gonna be good. Very Happy
11 years ago
Oh, and Digindirt scored some Guess Original with the twisty bottle and black cap.

That stuff is da bomb! It's like Obsession's overbearing cousin who comes for a weekend and stays for a month (but in a GOOD way)! I love that stuff, and the supply is dwindling, so very good find indeed!
11 years ago
Dulcemio I have 2 bottles of Guess, I'm very proud of them!

@ Cryptic, the pics are on my photo page.
11 years ago
Yippee!! Off to drool. Very Happy
11 years ago
11 years ago
Ooohhh, Digindirt, it just gets better and better!

Moschino Moschino, do you love it? (I do.) If I recall, Sherapop called it "a perfume" which as you know is just about her highest compliment. Laughing

Eau de Calandre was my big love a quarter century ago before I met Chanel 19. I sampled it recently to remember why I loved it, but my taste had moved away from aldehydes I'm afraid (I'm addicted to sweets now!) but for anyone who loves them, Calandre is superb!

What an excellent stash you have!
11 years ago
Digindirt! Your latest acquisitions are flippin' amazing! WOW! Gorgeous bottles holding gorgeous scents! You are on a roll!!!
11 years ago
Would it be ugly of me to say I am jealous. Embarassed
Notify about new comments
76 - 100 by 198
Jump to