Search Forum

Trying to find an old fragrance for my girlfriend

Trying to find an old fragrance for my girlfriend 12 days ago 1
A few years ago my girlfriend used a certain perfume and now she can't seem to find it anywhere. She doesn't remember it's name but does remember that it was purple, it's shape was a kind of hexagon with horizontal bold stripes around it. The cap was hollow and had some kind of plastic sticks on top of it that weren't the same length. Thanks to everyone who agrees to help! I'll be happy to see your replies.
12 days ago

Alien (Eau de Parfum)Alien Eau de Parfum ? Doesn't have horizontal stripes though. Maybe a flanker.

Re: Trying to find an old fragrance for my girlfriend 9 days ago
Yair0402
A few years ago my girlfriend used a certain perfume and now she can't seem to find it anywhere. She doesn't remember it's name but does remember that it was purple, it's shape was a kind of hexagon with horizontal bold stripes around it. The cap was hollow and had some kind of plastic sticks on top of it that weren't the same length. Thanks to everyone who agrees to help! I'll be happy to see your replies.

something from Bond no 9?

Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Trying to find an old fragrance for my girlfriend
Jump to