Search Forum

Tauer Reformulations?

Tauer Reformulations? 1 year ago 1

Has anyone heard of any reformulation on tauer fragrances from 2021 - 2022 ? 

I recently got a new bottle of Au Coeur but it seems rather weak compared to my decants i had previously from 2019 batches. 

Not only that it's weaker it smells a bit off in the opening, very vegetable, then turns siruppy, and it's kinda too sweet in the drydown, it has the l ' air DNA but is absolutely not dry at all, it's very sweet and the performance is total garbage, after 3 hours it is a skin scent. 

I heard some people complain about l'air du desert latest batches but i don't know if it's confirmed, i emailed Andy to ask about the batches or reformulations but he never answered.

7 days ago

Hi! I just received my bottle of Au Coeur after enjoying a sample from around 2018 that came with my bottle of LDDM. I’m deeply confused by the smell of the new bottle, like they forgot to add in the base notes, particularly missing the amber and ambergris accord in the base. I’m getting the spices and dry woods and smoke but that’s it. The richness and complexity is gone and the dry down, which is my favorite part, is almost non-existent  Did you ever hear back from Andy Tauer? I feel like returning the bottle! $180!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Tauer Reformulations?
Jump to