Search Forum

Can anyone tell me the age of this Vintage Azzaro EDT?

Can anyone tell me the age of this Vintage Azzaro EDT? 11 years ago
Can anyone tell me the age of this Vintage Azzaro EDT?

11 years ago
Scentimental, normally I'm pretty accurate with classic masculines, but Azzaro and Rabanne both have never piqued my interest quite enough to seek them out and buy the vintage formulas.

The bottle and size look vintage, but that's not always an accurate indicator. If I had to guess, I'd say very early 1980's.
11 years ago
AromiErotici:
Scentimental, normally I'm pretty accurate with classic masculines, but Azzaro and Rabanne both have never piqued my interest quite enough to seek them out and buy the vintage formulas.

The bottle and size look vintage, but that's not always an accurate indicator. If I had to guess, I'd say very early 1980's.

Thank You for your help!
11 years ago
This was one of the very first flacons in my collection (which dates back to my childhood days), your bottle should be from around 1978! Is the juice still intact? GORGEOUS!!!
11 years ago
Gold:
This was one of the very first flacons in my collection (which dates back to my childhood days), your bottle should be from around 1978! Is the juice still intact? GORGEOUS!!!

Yes still as fresh as the day it was bought!
11 years ago
Glad to hear it's not only still viable, but that you were able to find out the year it was released.
11 years ago
Scentimental:
Yes still as fresh as the day it was bought!

Gosh, I envy you! Very Happy
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Can anyone tell me the age of this Vintage Azzaro EDT?
Jump to