Search Forum

I’m new to niche please recommend for a beginner

I’m new to niche please recommend for a beginner 3 months ago

Looking for fragrances just starting out 

3 months ago 1

What kind of scent profile are you looking for? There are lots of great entry level niche frags out there but it's tough to recommend some unless you describe a little more about what you're looking for.

3 months ago 1

As the above poster said, I'll need a general idea of what you like before I can recommend.

But here are a few niche fragrances that come off as higher end designer style frags.

Parfums de marly Percival or sedley. Percival is a woody musky lavender frag, similar to legend edp or AF fierce. Sedley is a minty citrus woody freshie.

Kajal Homme II is a modern orange blossom, lavender and cooling spice fragrance that is also in the realm of designers like PR Black XS or even Creed Himalaya. It's hard to dislike.

3 months ago 1

Both Mancera and Montale are seen as good entry points into the niche world. Their prices are in the realm of mid-priced designer fragrances if you're paying retail, and can be found easily from discounters for under one hundred dollars/euros.

3 months ago 1

Creed Aventus Cologne - fresh 

Xerjoff Naxos - sweet/fresh 

Xerjoff Uden - fresh/sweet 

Xerjoff Nio - fresh 

Mancera Cedrat Boise Intense - fresh 

Parfums de Marly Layton - sweet 

Jeroboam Gozo - fresh 

3 months ago 1

Do you probably have any favourite perfume? It's a bit difficult to recommend without knowing anything about your preferences Smile 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations I’m new to niche please recommend for a beginner
Jump to