Search Forum

Addicted to Vanilla coconut scents - would love recommendati

Addicted to Vanilla coconut scents - would love recommendati 11 days ago

Hi everyone! 

I'm new here. 

I currently wear bath& body works Vanilla coconut and Kayali vanilla 28... From what I'm told, bath& body works is discontinuing their vanilla coconut and I'm looking for other options...

I'm really sad about this because I get so many compliments with my bath& body works vanilla coconut... I get compliments everywhere I go about how good I smell. People tell me I smell like a vanilla cupcake...

I'm looking for a good replacement for the bath and body works vanilla coconut. I'm okay with body sprays and perfume.

Does anybody know if bath& body works will be bringing back the vanilla coconut??? I read online that bath& body works is currently redesigning the artwork, and going to release it under a different name or look. Anyone know if that's accurate? 

Thank you!!

11 days ago 1

Vanille et CocoVanille et Coco comes in my mind.

11 days ago

Give Coconut SunCoconut Sun a try. Soooo good imo

10 days ago

Cocos and vanilla, Wonderful combo! Very Happy

Maybe try "In Love With the Cocos" Fugazzi and "Shunkoin" Xerjoff. I know there's no coconut note listed in Shunkoin, but it smells like vanilla-coconut, really relaxing and cozy. Very Happy For a wonderful vanilla, not cloying nor sweet (defo unisex) Matiere Premiere "Vanilla Powder" - eternal and really classy, salty coconut and elegant vanilla). 🥰 They are a bit pricey, but they last for a long time...

10 days ago

Here is a beautiful Vanilla:

9 days ago

Hi @Angie1111 , welcome to Parfumo 🤗 hope you're enjoying it here, I love Bath & Body Works too! 💖

When you read Vanilla Coconut is coming back with different packaging, do you mean "Radiant Coconut and Vanilla" in the BBW Summer 2024 releases? I saw it has notes of coconut, tonka, and tuberose instead of coconut, vanilla and peach blossom that Vanilla Coconut has. Or did you see a different one?

Even though they have different notes, I heard that Vanilla Coconut might be a repackage of an older mist, Whipped Vanilla ChiffonWhipped Vanilla Chiffon - but I haven't compared the two side by side. Have you tried that one? Here are some other vanilla cupcake/coconut-focused options:

Vanilla ButtercreamVanilla Buttercream

Confetti Cake Pop / Vanilla Confetti SparkleConfetti Cake Pop

Fresh Cream Warm CashmereFresh Cream Warm Cashmere

Coconut Passion (Fragrance Mist)Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist

Lait de Coco (Eau de Parfum)Lait de Coco Eau de Parfum

Keep us posted if you find anything new that you enjoy, and good luck! 🤗 💖

3 days ago
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Addicted to Vanilla coconut scents - would love recommendati
Jump to