Search Forum

summer perfume

summer perfume 4 months ago

i need a summer perfume for the summer im 14 i dont want like cheap frgrances but i have a budget for 300 usd max and i want it to be fresh unique and last oong and have a ok projection

4 months ago

"Join The Club - 40 Knots | XerJoff"

4 months ago

I'd recommend ImaginationImagination or GreenleyGreenley.

4 months ago

Creed Aventus Cologne

Xerjoff Nio

Louis Vuitton Afternoon Swim 

4 months ago
4 months ago 1

From an adult with experiences with younger men and there expectations, I would advice besides the suggested perfumes tips to be thoroughly test niche/ high end perfumes that are possible to do so. committing to a full bottle can be an enthusiastic investment that out weighs the satisfaction and price before finishing the bottles juice first. Sample first and wear it for at least three days to get a clear back rapport from your senses. It will definitely help you to make less alluring purchases in the future and create less memories of 'it was just missing it'.

3 months ago

i am a bit late to this.
But as i am young too i can give you some mroe 'targeted' recommendation on what you could like.
Honestly i would advise you to get some more 'generic' summer fragrances despite your budget maybe perfumes like 'le beau'
personal summer favorite with designer price is 'dior homme cologne', i think the bergamot is nailed and that musk at the end really is soft and great fpr the summer.
If you really insist on getting the more 'niche' stuff: 
'Join the club - 40 knot' from xerjoff is nice
'silver mountain water' from creed
'god of fire' stephane humbert lucas
'sunset hour' goldfield & banks (altough more "feminine")
'petit matin' MFK
'gentle fluidity silver' MFK

anyways i recommand you smelling before purchasing, you DO NOT want to blind buy, especially 'niche' because they are not generic and may not please you.

3 months ago

Esencia Loewe

Notify about new comments
Jump to