11 years ago
Is it "Drakkar Noir"?

Confused:
11 years ago
or Magie Noir
11 years ago
Drakkar Noir is the correct answer. Very Happy
11 years ago
This limited edition French niche perfume is apparently available only in the United States and was created by a perfumer renowned for mainstream designer blockbusters.

Name that perfume!
Cool
11 years ago
Good one Sherapop, I have no idea.

Will be waiting to see the corect answer.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Good one Sherapop, I have no idea.

Will be waiting to see the corect answer.

How about a note hint? This perfume contains a notable orange blossom presence... Wink
11 years ago
I keep thinking of Morillas, but I can't find a fume that fits the description. Sad
11 years ago
Cryptic:
I keep thinking of Morillas, but I can't find a fume that fits the description. Sad

Not Morillas but someone at least as famous!
Wink
11 years ago
Outrageous?
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Outrageous?

That's it!

Frédéric Malle "Outrageous!", created by Sophia Grojsman or is it Grosjman Rolling Eyes

Anyway: you're up!

Cool
11 years ago
Yay for wild guesses.

I think we need an easy one for a change. What was the first in a series of transparent perfumes by a famous minimalist perfumer?
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Yay for wild guesses.

I think we need an easy one for a change. What was the first in a series of transparent perfumes by a famous minimalist perfumer?

Issey Miyake l'Eau d'Issey?
(By the way, this is one of the best threads ever! Even though I don't have enough knowledge to participate much, I am really enjoying watching you guys go at it! Fun!)
11 years ago
I'm going to go with the obvious guess: Jean-Claude Elléna and the first of the Jardin series,

"Un Jardin en Méditerranée"

I agree with Dulcemio: this is my favorite thread!

Laughing
11 years ago
You got it, Sherapop. Your turn!
11 years ago
Even though I didn't guess correctly (not surprisingly), may I fill in with one of my own while waiting for sherapop to bring her next brainteaser?

It will be too easy, I'm sure:

It was released several years after Obsession by another mainstream designer, some say as an Obsession wannabe, and was reportedly discontinued for staining clothes.
11 years ago
i am going to guess... Guess
11 years ago
Cincy:
i am going to guess... Guess

Yep!

Very HappyVery Happy
11 years ago
Thrilled, I wiil wait for the last winner to have her turn.
OK?

Sherapop, your turn.
11 years ago
Sorry for my lateness and absence. Please go on without me, and I'll come up a question by tomorrow!

Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
What two perfumes that start with a B, that were worn by Queen Elizabeth ll.
11 years ago
Dulcemio:
Even though I didn't guess correctly (not surprisingly), may I fill in with one of my own while waiting for sherapop to bring her next brainteaser?

It will be too easy, I'm sure:

It was released several years after Obsession by another mainstream designer, some say as an Obsession wannabe, and was reportedly discontinued for staining clothes.

Some easy question. I had no clue whatsoever.
11 years ago
[quote="Cryptic
Some easy question. I had no clue whatsoever.

Let's face it, dahling, it's just that the air you breathe is more rarefied than Obsession and Guess. Your knowledge of perfumery goes so much deeper. Very Happy
11 years ago
Shocked Is this a bad time to tell you that my SOTD is Sunflowers? I just read everything I can find when it comes to perfume and I guess some of it sticks, is all. The other thing is, try finding a real life friend who likes to talk about perfume. It's impossible from where I sit. So I try to take advantage of the opportunity on sites like this one when I find other perfume people.
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Shocked Is this a bad time to tell you that my SOTD is Sunflowers?

Slummin' it today, ay? LOL!

Nah, I know what you mean. And like a true parfumista, your perfume interests run the gamut.

In contrast, my taste is so narrow, and I barely know anything about the ones I do love. I read about Guess because I like it and wear it more than Obsession. It's not in the parfumo database, though.
76 - 100 by 4531
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Guess that scent. A game:
Jump to