Yes, but only scented lotions or body mist, etc
4% 1
Occasionally, for a specific mood or vibe
8% 2
Seldom or never
8% 2
Total Votes: 24
Bedtime Fragrances 11 months ago

Does anyone wear fragrance to bed?   If so, what kind of fragrance: perfume, scented lotions, body mist, etc?  Have you ever found anything that helped you sleep? 

11 months ago 2

If Le Mâle Le ParfumLe Mâle Le Parfum is in my rotation, I tend to spray my bed covers with it tend to sleep better when I do.

11 months ago 1

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette

My review on it kind of says everything i feel about this fragrance and why i wear it on certain nights in bed you can read it BY CLICKING HERE

It kind of covers 3 of the choices but i will pick yes it helps me sleep since the other things i convey are all in the pursuit of sleep 🙂

11 months ago 2

I also like to spray at bedtime to get a better feel of a fragrance before committing to a full (part of the) day wearing. It takes the mind of the daily grind and focuses on other things.

10 months ago 1

I wear fragrance to perfume probably half the time. My favorites to wear to bed are:

Chanel Jersey (Eau de Parfum)Jersey Eau de Parfum

Chanel N°19 PoudréN°19 Poudré

Serge Lutens Clair de muscClair de musc

Hanae Mori Butterfly / Hanae Mori (1995) (Parfum)Butterfly Parfum

Chanel Coromandel (Eau de Toilette)Coromandel Eau de Toilette

Clinique Aromatics Elixir (Perfume)Aromatics Elixir Perfume

10 months ago 2
Ostara

Eu uso fragrância para perfume provavelmente metade do tempo. Meus favoritos para usar na cama são:

Eu acho que perfume maravilhoso pra dormir e ilia da natura

10 months ago 1

my wife thinks i am crazy when I put perfume at night. I think most people don't get the concept of using a fragrance just for you...to feel happy, to feel free, to feel empowered or at night to feel relaxed and content. Smelling good to others is in my opinion only a small facet of what we do, of why we collect.

at the moment I love using Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum)Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum or Amber Oud RougeAmber Oud Rouge at night. "Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle" is another i love just for me...

10 months ago 1

Every night. I go for soothing scents which for me are lavender, musks or vanilla like: 

Koala

Mefisto

Lovely

Narciso Poudree

10 months ago 1

for me any perfume i enjoy is a bedtime perfume. soapy, citrus, fruity, spicy, woody I don't care, they all get sprayed at some point. 

10 months ago

I don't spray on fragrances before bed, but I often test some samples in the evening, so I usually smell like those.

But I love to wear a fragrance before I take a nap for some reason. I work from home mostly, so I often take a shower after work instead of in the morning, then I put on a fragrance, and sometimes, if I feel tired, I will take a short nap. It doesn't help me sleep but it's nice to have a scent around me when I doze off and wake up again. It's especially nice with softly sweet or musky scents, something like Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour or Noa (Eau de Toilette)Noa Eau de Toilette or Fantasy Intimate EditionFantasy Intimate Edition works well, but it also depends on my mood.

10 months ago 1

I own a few small partial bottles of Shalimar extrait, so that's what I tend to wear to bed, regardless of the season. I wore my 1978 Shalimar extrait in the flacon amphore just last night. 

10 months ago 1

I almost always wear a fragrance to bed but the ones I wear most are Narciso Poudree or La Nuit Trésor

10 months ago 1

if I'm in the mood, yeah, I'll put something on before I sleep. I don't have any specific go-tos, though. it's really just whatever I'm in the mood for.

10 months ago 1

This might be strange but I love a skanky or indolic fragrance for bedtime! Lately I've been using:

Ma Bete

Muscs Kublai Khan

Pouderextase

10 months ago
EmberRose

If Le Mâle Le ParfumLe Mâle Le Parfum is in my rotation, I tend to spray my bed covers with it tend to sleep better when I do.

I think that would be a great sleep scent. Lavendar and vanilla can be so relaxing.

10 months ago 1
Mitchcraft

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette)The Dreamer Eau de Toilette

My review on it kind of says everything i feel about this fragrance and why i wear it on certain nights in bed you can read it BY CLICKING HERE

It kind of covers 3 of the choices but i will pick yes it helps me sleep since the other things i convey are all in the pursuit of sleep 🙂

I like that fragrance, and that was a great review. Gotta love a bedtime fragrance that can be multi-purpose.

10 months ago
Gerardz

I also like to spray at bedtime to get a better feel of a fragrance before committing to a full (part of the) day wearing. It takes the mind of the daily grind and focuses on other things.

This is a really good idea.  Thanks for the tip!

10 months ago
Ostara

I wear fragrance to perfume probably half the time. My favorites to wear to bed are:

Okay. 1) You have excellent taste!

2) That is a reasonably diverse group. If you don't mind sharing, can you tell us why each works as a bedtime scent for you? If it is too personal, just tell me to mind my own business.😀

10 months ago
NoirAlethea

Every night. I go for soothing scents which for me are lavender, musks or vanilla like:

Koala

Mefisto

Lovely

Narciso Poudree

Lavendar and vanilla can be so relaxing. A friend of mine uses Lovely (Eau de Parfum)Lovely Eau de Parfum even when she travels.

10 months ago
Kraemdon

my wife thinks i am crazy when I put perfume at night. I think most people don't get the concept of using a fragrance just for you...to feel happy, to feel free, to feel empowered or at night to feel relaxed and content. Smelling good to others is in my opinion only a small facet of what we do, of why we collect.

at the moment I love using Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum)Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum or Amber Oud RougeAmber Oud Rouge at night. "Musc Ravageur | Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle" is another i love just for me...

My husband just thinks I'm crazy in general, but I agree many folks don't get the concept of using fragrance, just for ourselves to create or enhance a mood. I find people's choice and the trends interesting- lavendar, vanilla & musky scents are definite favorites in this not-at-all scientific poll.

10 months ago
DogiCoco

I don't spray on fragrances before bed, but I often test some samples in the evening, so I usually smell like those.

But I love to wear a fragrance before I take a nap for some reason. I work from home mostly, so I often take a shower after work instead of in the morning, then I put on a fragrance, and sometimes, if I feel tired, I will take a short nap. It doesn't help me sleep but it's nice to have a scent around me when I doze off and wake up again. It's especially nice with softly sweet or musky scents, something like Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour or Noa (Eau de Toilette)Noa Eau de Toilette or Fantasy Intimate EditionFantasy Intimate Edition works well, but it also depends on my mood.

I've decided testing fragrance in the evening, before bedtime is a good idea. Musk, lavendar and vanilla seem to be the general trend. I also like Kenzo AmourKenzo Amour as a bedtime scent.

10 months ago
VieilleDame1

I own a few small partial bottles of Shalimar extrait, so that's what I tend to wear to bed, regardless of the season. I wore my 1978 Shalimar extrait in the flacon amphore just last night. 

Shalimar is so gorgeous!  I understand why that is your choice!

10 months ago
Janjan

This might be strange but I love a skanky or indolic fragrance for bedtime! Lately I've been using:

Ma Bete

Muscs Kublai Khan

Pouderextase

I don't think it's strange at all!  Musky scents are quite popular as sleep scents- at least for respindants here.  I understand why, I think- they're very human.

10 months ago 1

Dates DelightDates Delight I find super cozy.

10 months ago
Rachelg

Dates DelightDates Delight I find super cozy.

That sounds cozy! Cinnamon is usually a comforting scent for me.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Bedtime Fragrances
Jump to