Which Prada Luna Rossa projects the most? Org. EDT vs Black

Better projection? Prada Luna Rossa Original EDT vs Black

Prada Luna Rossa Original EDT
50% 3
Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP
50% 3
Total Votes: 6
Which Prada Luna Rossa projects the most? Org. EDT vs Black 4 months ago

Im considering buying the original edt or black. Projection is important for me, and I wanna know what you guys have experienced with these two?

4 months ago

Though both are average in my opinion, I prefer the black

4 months ago

To answer your question: the original Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette)Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette projects more than Luna Rossa BlackLuna Rossa Black.

Neither of them are projection beasts but the fresh lavender and mint projects more than the sweet / powdery whiff you'll get from Luna Rossa BlackLuna Rossa Black.

I love them both and since they serve completely different occasions I wouldn't want to miss either in my collection.

Hope that helps. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

4 months ago
JAD777

To answer your question: the original Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette)Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette projects more than Luna Rossa BlackLuna Rossa Black.

Neither of them are projection beasts but the fresh lavender and mint projects more than the sweet / powdery whiff you'll get from Luna Rossa BlackLuna Rossa Black.

I love them both and since they serve completely different occasions I wouldn't want to miss either in my collection.

Hope that helps. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Thanks! I am now the proud owner of both. Tried the original EDT last night, very fresh and minty. Im gonna try the Black later today

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which Prada Luna Rossa projects the most? Org. EDT vs Black
Jump to