Search Forum

Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition performance issues?

Which Club de Nuit do you prefer?

I prefer EDT
0% 0
I prefer EDP
0% 0
I prefer Limited Edition
0% 0
I prefer Pure Parfum
0% 0
Total Votes: 0
Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition performance issues? 25 days ago

Hello my dear Parfumo Community,

so recently I acquired Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited EditionClub de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition and I like it quite a bit (although it's a bit linear for me).

The only thing is that I don't like the projection and performance that much. It seems to be a heavier scent staying quite close to you, here I would have wished for a bit more projection. But I think that's normal for this fragrance right?

The other thing is performance. So I get like 4 Hours of okay performance with mild projection and after that a kinda skin scent up until 8 hours and then it's hardly noticeable with your nose really close to the fabric. And all this on clothes (on my skin fragrances do not perform well unfortunately).

Is this a normal performance for Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited EditionClub de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition ? Did I get a bad Batch or does it have to ripen (macerate) a few weeks for having better performance? I have a quite young Batch (Batch EU 422091 from France and 12/2023).

Last question. Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Parfum)Club de Nuit Intense Man Eau de Parfum seems to project better. Does it also have a better performance? Is the smell similarly good or worse? How do you like the pure Parfum VersionClub de Nuit Intense Man (Parfum)Club de Nuit Intense Man Parfum ?

Thanks fam!

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Club de Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition performance issues?
Jump to