Search Forum

Viktoria Minya new offerings

Viktoria Minya new offerings 9 years ago
The internet has it that besides "Hedonist" the perfumer Viktoria Minya has a few new scents. It seems they are based on the original success of "Hedonist".

I ordered her sample pack, easy - piece of cake, with PayPal. From France there are no shipping costs to the my address in the U.S.A. LuckyScents samples are tiny and they have shipping costs.

Have you tried these new ones yet, and how do you like them?
9 years ago
I have tried them all briefly on skin, and while I wish I could expound on what I thought they smelled like, it has been too much time since I tried them to do so without reapplying the samples. All I can remember is none were terrible, but unfortunately also none were attention-worthy. Too bad, really, as I had high hopes for a couple...
9 years ago
I have now tried all four and while they were pleasant, none made me utter, "now THAT'S a nice perfume" which is usually the signal to plan to buy.
9 years ago
I tried all of them ans was not impressed either. Quite average, nothing special. Beautiful bottles but juice inside must be also nice, otherwise, not worth to acquire Rolling Eyes
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Viktoria Minya new offerings
Jump to