Search Forum

sensual, yet sweet and young floral fragrance

sensual, yet sweet and young floral fragrance 7 years ago
One day when I was shopping I stumbled across Lampe Berger's fragrance lamps. I automatically fell in love with "Sensual Bouquet" which has top notes of apricot and cut grass, middle notes of rose and lily of the valley, and base notes of musk. Since then I have been on a mission to find a perfume that I can wear that is similar to that. I have tried several scents on my search, but I have not been impressed. I've acquired some rose scents through blind buys that have been sort of powdery and jammy "granny fragrances". I have also tested a few of the popular scents in department stores that I thought would be similar but they did not smell as I hoped, and I would not have been able to afford them anyhow. Does anyone have a suggestion for me of a fragrance that is similar "Sensual Bouquet" and is affordable?
Last edited by Gabbymia on 06.04.2017, 05:13; edited 3 times in total
7 years ago
Gabbymia, you might enjoy "Petite Chérie" by Annick Goutal. It's not a rose soliflore or even rose-centric, but I think it's the type of fragrance you're looking for and includes most of the notes you listed. Also check out "Eau de Charlotte" if you can. It leans gourmand with just enough sweetness to be appealing but not cloying. FragranceNet carries some of the AG line at reasonable prices, as does Beautyspin.

For great rose perfumes, you might want to look into Les Parfums de Rosine, which is also sold on Beautyspin. In terms of young, fresh rose scents, that particular house is stellar. I haven't tried their "Diablo Rose" but it seems to have many of the notes you're seeking. Best of luck with your search!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations sensual, yet sweet and young floral fragrance
Jump to