Search Forum

Noticed that discounters are asking for more than the RRP

Noticed that discounters are asking for more than the RRP 10 months ago 1

Recently when going to discounters i have found several fragrances are way more than the RRP.

Notino is usually my go to for discounts but today i found yet another fragrance way more than it should be.

They were asking £200 for a 150ml of Bleu de Chanel (Eau de Parfum)Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum while i managed to get it at John Lewis which is known for usually being very expensive but i got that 150ml for £130

This is not the first time i have seen places like Notino and Sephora which are promoted on Fragrantica as the cheapest options and seeing that a fragrance like Hawas for HimHawas for Him which should be roughly £50 is being sold for £100+

Be careful when going to discounters people. They sometimes try fool us in to paying crazy amounts!

They even tried to say i was saving a % if i bought that 150ml for £200 while i saved £70 from buying from a highly well known store here in the UK. John Lewis is a very high class store so if you are getting it at that price there you know it should be much cheaper at a discounter!

Even the Parfum of Bleu de Chanel ParfumBleu de Chanel Parfum at John Lewis for a 150ml is only £160 not £200+ . If Notino are asking that for the EDP i don't dare wonder what they will ask for the Parfum 150ml ? £250+?

EDIT: Well i dared look and for some reason they are charging less for the Parfum than the EDT and the EDP.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Noticed that discounters are asking for more than the RRP
Jump to